Adding Your Listing on Agency Height
Adding your listing will help connect with buyers looking for insurance on our platform. By being listed, you can help more people and make your services more visible to potential clients.
Agency Height uses coverage and location information to match you with prospects who are looking for insurance with qualified agents in their state.
To know more on how to optimize your profile, click here.
How to Add Your Listing
Adding your listing is quick, easy, and free.
Fill in the details form with the correct information and click on “Submit.”
You can also sign up from Agency Height website.
- Your profile will not go live until you fill out the sign-up form AND verify your email.
- The name and contact information you provide will be displayed on your profile.
- You need to specify your services and location clearly.
- Your License ID and NPN are crucial for verification.
- Also, you can get the latest industry updates and more by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
Your profile will be visible on the directory once your email is verified.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you submit the form, your profile will be created and you will receive the verification link via email.
- Clicking on the verification link will verify your email and make your profile active on the directory.
- You will then be redirected to your dashboard and you can customize your profile.
Note: It is possible for the email to land in your spam or promotions folder, please check your folders if you don’t see an email in your inbox.
The email should look something like this:
After you click on the verification link, set your unique password. It will then direct you to your personal Dashboard.
For further queries and information, check out some of our other resources for more answers.
To learn how to optimize your profile for best results, click here.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. We hope it was helpful and informative for you. If you still have questions, we suggest checking out some of our other resources for more answers.