Edit Your Profile Picture
One of the first things that insurance buyers notice when they visit your Agency Height listing is your profile picture. A decent profile picture will make you stand out from the crowd of thousands of agents on the platform.
Simply log in to Agency Height with your credentials to add or change your profile image.
Once you’ve logged in, you can see your personalized dashboard. Now, hover on the left side of your screen and click on the My Profile button through the navigation sidebar.
Once you click on My Profile, it will redirect you to your profile page.
Then click on the Edit Profile icon located beside the View Profile button.
Click on Save Changes, and in the fourth step, you’ll be redirected to the Profile Highlights edit page.
Now click on Edit Profile Picture and upload or change your profile picture. Make sure you click Save Changes once you’re done.
Here are some helpful tips on how to select a perfect profile picture for your listing:
- Choose a profile picture that represents your personality and interests
- Use a clear, high-resolution photo for the best results (Recommended minimum size: 250 pixels by 250 pixels)
- Make sure your face is in the center of the photo and well-lit
- Avoid using filters or excessive editing tools
- Cropped photos or group shots can be difficult to recognize
We hope this article has been helpful. For further queries and assistance, check out our other resources to get answers.