How Important Is A Personal Articles Floater?
What is Personal Articles Floater?
Personal articles floater can be an endorsement on your standard homeowner’s policy or a separate policy, that extends policy limits to fully cover your valuables such as jewelry, arts, furs, cameras, collections, etc.
Young Alfred adds that personal articles floaters serve as additional coverage to the standard homeowners insurance, and works to increase the coverage amounts for individual personal belongings.
Why Personal Articles Floater?
What are the Coverages?
- Reimbursement for replacement cost
- Single items coverage
- Scheduled or blanket coverage
- Coverage against theft or accidental losses
- Coverage in virtually any location
Things To Consider Before You Buy
- Decide what you want to insure
- Save bills and receipts of purchase of the valuables
- Gather information regarding your valuables.
- Reach out to an insurance expert for advice.
Has this article been helpful to you? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.