I invite you to apply for life insurance the easiest and fastest - no obligatory way, thru our online quoting platform.No medical exam or blood test is needed in most cases.For your quote with us today you will receive a COMPLIMENTARY VACATION.You can also get coverage on the same day. GET YOUR QUOTE NOW!
- Term Life, Survivorship, Mortgage, Supplemental, Universal Life, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Credit, Variable Life
- Wisconsin, Platteville, 53818
Hi, I’m Bethany, the founder of Bethany Boos Insurance. When I started my business career almost two decades ago, I had no idea it would lead me into the world of insurance. But today, I find an incredible amount of satisfaction in helping people just like you find the perfect insurance plan—the one that meets their needs, their budget, and provides them protection against life’s bumps and challenges.If you’re looking for a new insurance advisor, or want to expand your policy portfolio, I’d love to meet and go over your ideas to help you form a plan forward. Just fill out the contact form below, and I’ll reach out to set up a time to talk.I’m looking forward to meeting you soon—*Licensed in SC and TX. Offering Life, Health, Medicare, Dental & Vision, Critical Illness, Cancer & Heart Attack, Disability, Long Term Care, and other insurance products.
- Burial and Funeral, Universal Life, Variable Life, Term Life, Survivorship, Supplemental, Whole Life, Credit, Mortgage
- Wisconsin, Greer, 29651
Besides offering access to a broad selection of life insurance, debt elimination and business tax mitigation strategies, I'm helping new andexperienced insurance agents (you?) build wildly successful businesses, so they can fund fund their mission and protect their legacy.LifelonglearnerLoveconquers allIronsharpens ironGrace& Truth FaithFamilyFriendsFreedom Founder @ DistinctDefense, LLCMaxwell Certified Leadership TeamAgent success commitmentBusinesscost mitigationDebteliminationLegalprotection Links / digitalbusiness card atwww.DanStege.com Matt.6:33 Seek first His kingdom...?
- Universal Life, Variable Life, Mortgage, Credit, Burial and Funeral, Survivorship, Supplemental, Whole Life, Term Life
- Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 53203
<a href="https://insurance.agencyheight.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/lian-cing?from=badge" title="Find me on Agency Height" target="_blank"><img src="https://insurance.agencyheight.com/images/memberbadge.png" border=0/></a>
- Credit, Universal Life, Variable Life, Burial and Funeral, Term Life, Supplemental, Whole Life, Survivorship, Mortgage
- Wisconsin, West-allis, 53214
- Business Owners Policy (BOP), New Financial Guarantee, General Liability, Trucking, Special Multi-Peril, Medical Malpractice, Personal Auto, Aviation Package, Equipment Breakdown, Lawyers Professional Liability
- Wisconsin, Brookfield, 53005
Wisconsin lies in the Upper Midwestern part of USA and is home to over 5.9 mil people. Nicknamed “The Badger State”, Wisconsin is known for Nation’s leading dairy producers and is known as “America’s Dairyland”; it is particularly famous for its cheese. The state is also famous for its beer, particularly and historically in Milwaukee. While Wisconsin is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like tornadoes, heavy snowfall, pollution, flood, and severe storm. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Wisconsin to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Wisconsin has over 7600 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Wisconsin to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Wisconsin will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Wisconsin
Popular Insurance Coverage in Wisconsin
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Wisconsin
Average Insurance Cost in Wisconsin
Average insurance rates in Wisconsin can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Wisconsin.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1186
- Homeowners Insurance $846
- Business Insurance $597
- Life Insurance $607
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Wisconsin?
The average cost of home insurance in Wisconsin is $846.
How much does car insurance cost in Wisconsin?
On average, car insurance costs $1186 in Wisconsin. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Wisconsin to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Wisconsin?
The best insurance companies in Wisconsin are USAA, Statefarm, Geico, Travelers, Progressive, etc.