We are here to help you protect the things and or persons which matter the most. Your interest is our interest. We have been helping families protect themselves since 1966.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP), Mobile Homeowners, Truckers, Home Based Business, Personal Boat, Small Commercial Package, Kidnap and Ransom, Ocean Marine, Garage and Dealers, Agriculture Scheduled and Unscheduled Personal Property
- Saint-albans-city, VT 5478
Vermont lies in the Northeastern part of USA and is home to over 645570 people. Nicknamed “Green Mountain State”, Vermont is known for maple syrup, scenic natural beauty, charming and cozy small-town vibe, and skiing. While Vermont is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like temperature extremes, drought, flood, tornadoes, winds, winter storms, forest fires, and thunderstorms. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Vermont to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Vermont has over 770 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Vermont to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Vermont will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Popular Insurance Coverage in Vermont
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Vermont
Average Insurance Cost in Vermont
Average insurance rates in Vermont can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Vermont.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1156
- Homeowners Insurance $1207
- Business Insurance $516 for a small business
- Life Insurance $655
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Vermont?
The average cost of home insurance in Vermont is $1207.
How much does car insurance cost in Vermont?
On average, car insurance costs $1156 in Vermont. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Vermont to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Vermont?
The best insurance companies in Vermont are Allstate, State Farm, Union Mutual, Nationwide, Geico, The General Insurance, Hortica Insurance, Direct Auto Insurance, and PURE Insurance.