Fort Worth, a city renowned for its ‘City of Cowboys and Culture’ moniker is the 12th most populous in the United States. With iconic attractions like Fort Worth Stockyards that honor this vibrant city’s Western heritage, there are many reasons to be proud to call it home or visit as part of educational pursuits.
But a city like For Worth isn’t without risks, which makes insurance an essential and smart investment, not only for residents but also businesses within North Central Texas.
Look no further than top insurance agents Fort Worth, who are committed in helping you find an insurance plan that best fits your needs!
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Texas
- Best Jasper Insurance Agents in 2023
- Business Insurance Agents in Texas
- Car Insurance Agents in Texas
- Homeowners Insurance Agents in Texas
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abbott, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abernathy, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abilene, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Ackerly, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adrian, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Agua Dulce, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alamo Heights, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alamo, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Albany, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Aledo, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alice, TX
Popular Insurance Coverages in Fort Worth, TX
Whether you are looking for life insurance,car insurance,homeowners insurance Fort Worth, or any other type of insurance coverage, there are insurance companies that can provide the protection you need. Fort Worth independent insurance agents can guide you through your requirement and offer tailored policies for the insurance you require.
Following is some of the important insurance coverages in Fort Worth, TX:
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Risk Engineering Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Fort Worth
When it comes to insurance in Fort Worth, there are many insurance companies that offer home, auto, business and life insurance policies at competitive prices.
Type of Insurance Avg Annual Premium Rate
- Car Insurance $1,908
- Home Insurance $3, 678
- Business Insurance $300 -$5,000 (per coverage)
- Life Insurance $633
Car Insurance Rates by Top Insurance Companies Fort Worth in 2023
Car insurance is also essential for anyone who drives in Fort Worth, as it can help protect you financially in the event of an accident. Car insurance costs can vary significantly from one company to another, so it’s essential to carefully compare quotes and choose your auto insurer. Following reference shows some of the affordable car insurance companies Forth Worth, you can choose from in 2023.
Insurance CompanyAverage Annual Premium
- USAA $1,908
- State Farm $3, 678
- Geico $300 -$5,000 (per coverage)
Home Insurance Rates by Top Insurance Companies Forth Worth in 2023
Homeowners insurance in Fort Worth is important for any resident of the city, as it helps to keep your home and its contents safe from loss due to natural disasters or theft.
The following table shows rates by the top insurance companies for best homeowners insurance in Fort Worth.
Note: Insurance premiums are subject to fluctuations depending on factors like size, location, risk factors involved, coverage limit, and more.
Insurance CompanyAverage Annual Premium
- State Farm $2,983
- USAA $2,838
- Farmers $2,838
- Nationwide $7,265
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get insurance without a license near Fort Worth TX?
While you don’t need a license to buy auto insurance, you do have to name a primary driver on your policy. Generally, this should be the person who will use your vehicle the most, whether that’s a hired driver or a family member.
What drives up car insurance rates in Fort Worth?
Besides your driving history and credit score, where you live is one of the biggest contributing factors to the car insurance rates, you’ll pay. The influx of people on the road can be a major contributor to insurance rates, and if you’re driving around in Fort Worth, it’s important to factor that into your insurance costs. Other factors that influence insurance rates include the number of people living in an area, traffic congestion levels, and local crime rates. Crime, theft and uninsured motorists vary by ZIP code.
What does car insurance in Fort Worth, Texas cost?
On average, car insurance in Fort Worth, Texas costs $159 per month. This means that the cost of auto insurance is more expensive in Fort Worth than the average in Texas.
What is the cost of home insurance in Fort Worth?
The average cost of homeowners insurance in Fort Worth is $3,678 per year or $281 a month. This is around 17% higher than the statewide average of $3,080 per year, and about 39% higher than the national average of $1,899.
What are the major types of insurance available in Fort Worth, Texas?
The most common insurance types available in Fort Worth, Texas include home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance and health insurance.