Arlington is a beautiful place to live in and explore. With its vibrant culture, diverse attractions, and thriving economy, it is no surprise why so many people choose to call this city home. Popular attractions like Six Flags Over Texas, AT&T Stadium, Choctaw Stadium and Globe Life Park bring endless entertainment for visitors and locals alike. The city is also popular for River Legacy Park, a lush green space that offers excellent hiking and biking trails, picnic spots, a playground and more.
Despite its many attractions and thriving economy, Arlington City is not without risks. It experiences extreme weather conditions like hail storms and tornadoes which can cause significant damage to property. As such, it’s important for residents to have the right insurance coverage in place to protect their homes and belongings from these potential risks. The city also has fairly high car accident rates, so it’s essential to make sure you contact a car insurance broker in Arlington to get adequate auto insurance.
Overall, Arlington is an incredible place to live or visit in 2023. With its vibrant attractions, diverse economy and friendly community, it’s easy to see why so many people choose to call this city home. However, it’s important to make sure you have the right insurance coverage in order to keep your home and belongings safe from potential risks.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Why Choose Agency Height?
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Texas
- Best Jasper Insurance Agents in 2023
- Business Insurance Agents in Texas
- Car Insurance Agents in Texas
- Homeowners Insurance Agents in Texas
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abbott, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abernathy, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abilene, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Ackerly, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adrian, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Agua Dulce, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alamo Heights, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alamo, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Albany, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Aledo, TX
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alice, TX
Popular Coverages in Arlington, TX
It’s critical to have a solid understanding of the cost of coverages that are most common in your area before you purchase a policy. This will assist you in making the best insurance decisions and help you save money. Here, we’ve included the most popular insurance products in Arlington, Texas, ranging from auto, house, and RV insurance.
- Personal property coverage
- Personal Liability Coverage
- Dwelling Coverage
- Windstorm and Hail Coverage
- Hurricane Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Additional living expenses
- Auto liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Personal Injury protection
- Medical payments
- RV insurance coverage
- General liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Arlington, TX
When purchasing an insurance policy, cost is a crucial factor that you should take into account. The type of insurance, the amount of coverage, your age, where you live, and other variables all have an impact on how much insurance costs. Here are the typical annual insurance costs for the various forms of insurance in Arlington, Tx:
Type of InsuranceAvg Annual Premium Rate
- Car Insurance $1,295
- Home Insurance $4,142 annually for dwelling coverage of $300,000
- Small Business Insurance $300 to $5,000 a year for general liability
- Life Insurance $633
- RV Insurance $1000 to $2000
Frequently Asked Questions
Who has the best home insurance rates Arlington?
A number of factors, including the amount of dwelling coverage you choose, determine your homeowners insurance rates. On a $250,000 dwelling coverage, Chubb, Universal North America, USAA, Farmers, Travelers, and State Farm have the cheapest home insurance rates in Arlington, Tx.
What is the average cost of car insurance in Arlington, TX?
A single car driver pays an average of $1,295 in car insurance per year in Arlington, TX.
What is the minimum insurance required in Arlington?
A minimum-coverage auto insurance contract in Arlington must include liability insurance as required by law. These essential minimums consist of:
- $30 000 for one person’s accident-related injuries
- $60,000 is the amount for accidents involving many injuries.
- $15,000 for personal injury
What is the cost of commercial auto insurance in Arlington, TX?
Arlington requires all commercial auto policies to have a minimum liability limit of $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $25,000 for property damage (i.e. 30/60/25). Some policies are required to carry higher limits based on the types of vehicles listed.
Is it easy to locate an auto insurance broker in Arlington?
Arlington is home to a significant number of vehicle insurance agents, and Agency Height makes it simpler for you to find one by giving access to our directory, which includes a list of multiple insurance brokers.