- Tennessee, Nashville, 37250
I help individuals and family members get the best long term life insurance that is best for your budget and enough for you and / or your household .
- Personal Auto, Renters, Variable Life, Recreational Vehicles, Supplemental, Universal Life, Travel Trailer, Personal Boat, Credit, Personal and Premises Liability
- Tennessee, Nashville, 37208
- Variable Life, Universal Life, Mortgage, Survivorship, Credit, Term Life, Burial and Funeral, Supplemental, Whole Life
- Tennessee, Knoxville, 37902
- Tennessee, Memphis, 38814
- Tennessee, Memphis, 38814
Tennessee lies in the Upper South part of USA and is home to over 7.07 million people. Nicknamed “The Volunteer State”, Tennessee is known for Music scene and home to the Great Smokies. While Tennessee is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like drought, earthquake, extreme temperatures, wildfire, flood, geologic, severe weather, and tornadoes. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Tennessee to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Tennessee has over 7230 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Tennessee to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Tennessee will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Tennessee
Popular Insurance Coverage in Tennessee
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Tennessee
Average Insurance Cost in Tennessee
Average insurance rates in Tennessee can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Tennessee.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1018
- Homeowners Insurance $2129
- Business Insurance $148 monthly (GL, E&O, Workers Comp.)
- Life Insurance $609
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Tennessee?
The average cost of home insurance in Tennessee is $2129.
How much does car insurance cost in Tennessee?
On average, car insurance costs $1018 in Tennessee. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Tennessee to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Tennessee?
The best insurance companies in Tennessee are Geico, Travelers, Erie, Statefarm, Nationwide, etc.