- Personal Auto, Mortgage, Recreational Vehicles, Credit, Motorhome, Condo, Survivorship, Mobile Homeowners, Whole Life, Variable Life
- Orangeburg, SC 29115
- Employers Liability, Special Multi-Peril, Commercial Package, Employment Practices Liability, Farm Owners, Fiduciary Liability, License and Permit, Lawyers Professional Liability, Agriculture Scheduled and Unscheduled Personal Property, Professional Liability
- Rock-hill, SC 29730
- Term Life, Universal Life, Credit, Survivorship, Mortgage, Variable Life, Whole Life, Supplemental, Burial and Funeral
- Columbia, SC 29073
South Carolina lies in the Southern eastern part of USA and is home to over 5.28 million people. Nicknamed “The Palmetto State”, South Carolina is known for Beaches,Golf course and Historic districs, deined by pastel coloured houses. While South Carolina is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like wildfires,inland flooding, hurricanes, and earthquakes. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in South Carolina to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
South Carolina has over 6600 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in South Carolina to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in South Carolina will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Popular Insurance Coverage in South Carolina
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in South Carolina
Average Insurance Cost in South Carolina
Average insurance rates in South Carolina can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in South Carolina.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1532
- Homeowners Insurance $1165
- Business Insurance $600-$1800(small buisness)
- Life Insurance $231 (40-year-old buying a 20-year, $500,000 term life policy)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in South Carolina?
The average cost of home insurance in South Carolina is $1165.
How much does car insurance cost in South Carolina?
On average, car insurance costs $1532 in South Carolina. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in South Carolina to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in South Carolina?
The best insurance companies in South Carolina are Statefarm, Northwestern Mutual, MassMutual, Protective Life .