- Other Liability, Agricultural Output Program, Livestock, Management Liabilty, Agriculture Liability, Fidelity Bond, Contingency, Trucking, Yacht, Travel Trailer
- Rhode-island, Portsmouth, 2871
As a leading local provider of personal insurance and business worksite benefits, Insurance Financial Group, LLC uses a comprehensive approach. We work closely with each client to develop a tailored plan to fit your lifestyle, goals, and budget. We specialize in asset protection strategies and creative insurance solutions that protect against unnecessary risks and inefficient wealth transfers.
- Universal Life, Supplemental, Survivorship, Term Life, Mortgage, Burial and Funeral, Whole Life
- Rhode-island, North-providence, 02904
- Rhode-island, Providence, 2906
- Rhode-island, Providence, 2906
Rhode Island lies in the Northeastern part of USA and is home to over 1.096 million people. Nicknamed The Ocean State, Rhode Island is known for trailblazing America’s industrial revolution, sandy shores, and seaside Colonial towns. While Rhode Island is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like coastal flooding, inland flooding, wildfires, extreme heat, drought, and blizzards. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Rhode Island to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Rhode Island has over 1650 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Rhode Island to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Rhode Island will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Rhode Island
Popular Insurance Coverage in Rhode Island
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Rhode Island
Average Insurance Cost in Rhode Island
Average insurance rates in Rhode Island can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Rhode Island.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $2018
- Homeowners Insurance $1388
- Business Insurance $300-$5000
- Life Insurance $660
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Rhode Island?
The average cost of home insurance in Rhode Island is $1388.
How much does car insurance cost in Rhode Island?
On average, car insurance costs $2018 in Rhode Island. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Rhode Island to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Rhode Island?
The best insurance companies in Rhode Island are Travelers, Amica, Geico, Hortica Insurance, Direct Auto Insurance, PURE Insurance, and State Farm.