Lancaster is one of the oldest inland cities in the United States with a rich architectural heritage. And while it’s a great city to live in, all its residents require insurance to stay covered and protected.
Lancaster offers different kinds of insurance like personal insurance, business insurance, life insurance, to stay protected from heavy financial burdens resulting from human errors or natural disasters.
If you are new to the world of insurance and unaware about the process of getting the right coverage, get started by connecting with top insurance agents in Lancaster near you.
Why Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Pennsylvania
- Find Car Insurance Agents in Pennsylvania 2023
- Find Top Life Insurance Agents in Pennsylvania 2023
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abbottstown, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adamsburg, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adamstown, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Addison, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Akron, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alba, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Albion, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alburtis, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Aldan, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alexandria, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Aliquippa, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allenport, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Altoona, PA
Popular Insurance Coverages in Lancaster
Pennsylvania has made car insurance and certain commercial insurance mandatory. Hence, based on the legal requirements and recommended coverage, here are some of the popular policies in the state:
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Business Owners’ Policy
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Lancaster, Pa
The best way to get the cheapest premiums on insurance policies is to compare as many quotes as possible from multiple carriers. Also, requesting for a quote will help you get an estimated cost based on your requirements and the conditions you fulfill.
Therefore, consulting insurance agents in Lancaster is the best way to get the right coverage. Here are the average insurance rates in Lancaster to help you get started on your insurance buying journey.
Type of InsuranceAverage Annual Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1,584
- Home Insurance $625
- Business Insurance General Liability Insurance-$1056 Commercial Auto Insurance-$1704 Workers’ Comp-$1.26 per $100 in covered payroll Business Owners’ Policy-$127
- Life Insurance $658
How much does it cost to insure a car on average in Lancaster?
The residents of Lancaster can expect to pay $369 for minimum coverage and $1584 for full coverage annually. The best way to get an estimated amount is to consult with an insurance agent and compare quotes from multiple carriers.
Which are the cheapest home insurance companies in Lancaster?
The cheapest home insurance companies in Lancaster for 2022 are Allstate, Farmers, Erie, Travelers, Chubb, Nationwide, USAA, and State Farm. You can compare multiple quotes to get the cheapest rates.
What is the recommended home insurance in Lancaster?
We recommend homeowners in Lancaster to get a policy that includes personal property coverage, liability coverage, dwelling coverage, medical payments coverage, and additional living expenses coverage.
Is car insurance mandatory in Lancaster?
Yes, drivers in Lancaster have to get a minimum coverage that includes $15000 in bodily injury coverage with $30,000 limit per accident, $5000 in property coverage, and $5000 in personal injury protection.
What kinds of business insurance policies are available in Lancaster?
Small business owners in Lancaster can get different kinds of business insurance policies like general liability insurance, professional liability insurance, commercial auto insurance, commercial property insurance, cyber liability insurance, contractors’ insurance, and more.