Allentown is a city located in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, and the third largest city in the state. While the city only has a population of 125,845 as of the 2020 census.
Getting insurance is extremely important if you are a local resident or planning to move to Allentown for better opportunities. Investing in the right coverage will save you from heavy financial burdens and provide you security.
So, contact our insurance agents in Allentown to get policies that will adequately cover your prized belongings and your business.
Why Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Pennsylvania
- Find Car Insurance Agents in Pennsylvania 2023
- Find Top Life Insurance Agents in Pennsylvania 2023
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abbottstown, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adamsburg, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adamstown, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Addison, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Akron, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alba, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Albion, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alburtis, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Aldan, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alexandria, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Aliquippa, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allenport, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Altoona, PA
Popular Insurance Coverages in Pennsylvania
Allentown is a beautiful city as is an important destination in Pennsylvania. Here are the popular insurance coverage options in Allentown based on the nature of risks and mandatory insurance requirements:
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Business Owners’ Policy
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Pennsylvania
Before you buy an insurance policy, it is always a good idea to compare quotes and check rates from multiple carriers in advance. This will ensure that you are getting the best insurance value for your money.
Here are the average insurance rates for important insurance policies in Allentown to help you get started:
Type of InsuranceAverage Annual Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1,756
- Home Insurance $2,008
- Business Insurance General Liability Insurance-$1056 Commercial Auto Insurance-$1704 Workers’ Comp-$1.26 per $100 in covered payroll Business Owners’ Policy-$127
- Life Insurance $658
Which carriers offer the cheapest car insurance rates in Allentown?
The carriers that offer the cheapest car insurance rates in Allentown in 2023 are USAA, Erie, Travelers, Nationwide, and State Farm.
What is the average cost of car insurance in Allentown?
The average cost of car insurance in Allentown is $400 for minimum coverage and $1756 for full coverage.
Is car insurance mandatory in Allentown?
Yes, car insurance is mandatory in all the cities of Pennsylvania including Allentown.
How long does an insurance carrier have to settle a claim in Allentown?
If you are making a claim to your own insurance company, it has 15 days to settle the claim. Whereas, if you are making a claim to another insurance company, it has 30 days to settle the claim. These laws are set by the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance (PDI).
What types of life insurance policies are available in Allentown?
Allentown will offer you different types of policies like term life policies, whole life policies, burial of life insurance policies, variable life insurance policies.