- Dwelling Fire, Accountants Professional, Judicial, Aircraft Products Liability, Workers Compensation Participating, Medical Professional Liability, Excess Liability, Homeowners , Architects Professional, Financial Institution Bonds
- Malvern, PA 19355
- Burial and Funeral, Mortgage, Whole Life, Universal Life, Supplemental, Survivorship, Variable Life, Credit, Term Life
- Towanda, PA 18848
Our agency is based on treating our clients like they are our family. With over 40 different carriers we are very competitive. Our expertise is finding what your risk is and guiding you through the process of insurance. The process is not hard or long. Our core value is making sure you have the most coverage for what you can afford. We are Ethical in our business practices. If there are any questions that you have, we want you to call us and ask us any questions you may have. Teh best client is the one who feels comfortable in referring us to his family and friends.Please feel free to call us just to ask questions. We enjoy speaking with people.
- Farm Owners, Physicians and Surgeons, Commercial Package, Wind Policy, Commercial Fire, Commercial Package Excess Liability, Mobile Homeowners, Miscellaneous Bond, Other Liability, Business Owners Policy Liability
- Southampton, PA 18966
- Malvern, 19355
If you're trying to find the best medical claim auditing services, look no further than TFG Partners. We invented many of the best practices in use today by pharmacy benefit and medical claim auditors. When you work with us to audit your company's health and prescription plans, we review 100-percent of claims. It provides an unmatched accuracy level and helps you recover overpayments and correct systemic errors. If you're about to switch to a new third-party administrator or pharmacy benefits manager, let us help with an implementation audit. It will flag any areas that require attention.
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pennsylvania is home to more than 13 million residents and regularly ranks among the top 15 states to live in the U.S. The “Keystone State” also has one of the highest insured populations in the country.
While the state ranked 43 among states most at risk for major disasters making it a relatively safer place, Pennsylvania is still vulnerable to hurricanes, floods, tropical storms, and tornadoes. Hence, proper insurance is important to safeguard your prized belongings. Moreover, insurance policies cover many human errors and accidents, so getting the right coverage for your home, car, business, and life is imperative in Pennsylvania.
Insurance usually constitutes the top five household expenses in the U.S., so if you want to get the best insurance value for your hard-earned money, get started by finding top insurance agents in Pennsylvania today.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Pennsylvania
Popular Coverages in Pennsylvania
The local residents of Pennsylvania have a diverse range of coverage options to choose from as most of the top carriers in the insurance industry offer their services in the state. Pennsylvania is a no-fault state and car insurance is mandatory to drive legally.
Moreover, flood insurance is an important coverage in Pennsylvania as it is one of the most common disasters in the state.
Here are other popular coverage options under standard policies in the “Keystone State” :
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find insurance agents near your cities in Pennsylvania
- Find Car Insurance Agents in Pennsylvania 2023
- Find Top Life Insurance Agents in Pennsylvania 2023
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Abbottstown, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Adamsburg, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Adamstown, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Addison, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Akron, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Alba, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Albion, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Alburtis, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Aldan, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Alexandria, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Aliquippa, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Allenport, PA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near Me in Altoona, PA
Average Insurance Rates in Pennsylvania 2023
Pennsylvania has mixed average rates when it comes to insurance policies. For instance, the state has lower home insurance rates because it is less vulnerable to major natural disasters. On the flip side, Pennsylvanians have to pay higher car insurance premiums as it is a no-fault state and population density is higher in major cities like Philadelphia.
Here are the average premiums for other insurance coverage in the state:
Type of Insurance Average Annual Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1,145 (minimum coverage)
- Home Insurance $736
- Business Insurance General Liability Insurance-$1056 Commercial Auto Insurance-$1704 Workers’ Comp-$1.26 per $100 in covered payroll Business Owners’ Policy-$127
- Life Insurance $658
- Flood Insurance $1390
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of natural disasters should Pennsylvanians be wary of before buying insurance?
Pennsylvania is considered a relatively safer state when it comes to the wrath of natural disasters. However, the state is still exposed to disasters like hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, tropical storms, and high winds. Therefore, residents should consult with insurance agents in Pennsylvania to get coverage that meets their requirements.
What is the penalty for driving without insurance in Pennsylvania?
Driving uninsured is a legal offense in Pennsylvania as the state laws require every driver to have minimum insurance coverage. Hence, the penalties for driving without insurance include the following:
- A minimum $300 fine.
- A three-month suspension of your vehicle registration.
- A three-month suspension of your driver’s license.
What is the legal coverage requirement for car insurance in Pennsylvania?
Drivers in Pennsylvania have to get a minimum of $15000 worth of bodily liability coverage per person (up to $30,000 per accident) and $5000 of property damage liability coverage. If your car is financed, your lender may require you to purchase collision and comprehensive coverage.
Is car insurance expensive in Pennsylvania?
Car insurance is relatively more expensive in Pennsylvania as it is a no-fault state with a high population density. Drivers can expect to pay $1145 for minimum coverage. Full coverage can cost significantly higher.
What is the average home insurance cost in Pennsylvania?
The latest market analysis and trends show that the average home insurance cost in Pennsylvania is $736 annually or $61 monthly, almost half of the national average ($1516). Pennsylvania is less exposed to major natural disasters unlike other states like Florida and Texas. Hence, home insurance premiums are relatively cheaper in the state.
What kind of coverage do businesses in Pennsylvania require?
Pennsylvania is home to more than 1.1 million small businesses. Pennsylvania business owners should consider buying general liability coverage, commercial property coverage, professional liability coverage, workers’ compensation insurance, and commercial auto insurance. Other coverages like business interruption insurance and employment practices liability are also available. Moreover, businesses with more than 50 employees must provide health insurance in Pennsylvania.
What is the average cost of life insurance in Pennsylvania?
The average cost of life insurance in Pennsylvania is $658 annually. We recommend you consult with life insurance agents in Pennsylvania to get accurate figures for a policy that suits your needs.
Which is the most common natural disaster in Pennsylvania?
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance (PDI), flooding is the most common natural disaster in the keystone state. Hence, homeowners and business owners should include additional flood coverage in their policies as a standard policy typically excludes flooding coverage.
What is the average cost of flood insurance in Pennsylvania?
The average cost of flood insurance in Pennsylvania is $1390 per year. However, the rates can decrease or increase based on the proximity of your property to flood zones and various other factors.
Is Pennsylvania a no-fault state?
Yes, Pennsylvania is a no-fault state where each party involved in an accident gets compensation from their respective insurers regardless of whose fault it is. However, the state is unique because it offers an option to opt out of a no-fault system while buying a car insurance policy.