The Fayetteville metropolitan area has a population of 529,252 people in 2020, making it the largest in southeastern North Carolina and the fifth-largest in the state.
As one of the largest populated cities in the state, Fayetteville does face significant risks that can lead to financial turmoil for its residents. With that in mind, having the right kind of insurance in place is absolutely necessary.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in North Carolina
- Car Insurance Agents in North Carolina
- Connect With Life Insurance Agents in North Carolina
- Find health insurance agents in North Carolina
- Homeowners Insurance Agents in North Carolina
- Top Agents Near You in Charlotte, NC 2023
- Top Agents Near You in Raleigh, NC
- Top Agents Near You in Thomasville, NC
- Top Agents Near You in Winston Salem, NC
Popular Coverages in Fayetteville
Insurance agents in Fayetteville can provide you with a variety of coverages to meet your specific needs. Home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, and health insurance are examples of these.
Working with an experienced insurance agent to select the right policy for your needs is critical because each type of insurance coverage has its own set of benefits and features.
Here are some of the most common policies in Fayetteville.
- Personal Liability Coverage
- Dwelling Coverage
- Coverage for Structures in the Property
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Coverage for Damage to your Auto
- Medical Payment Coverage
- Uninsured/ Underinsured motorist coverage
- Coverage for Rented Vehicles
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Preferred Provider Organizations
- Point-of-Service (POS) Plans
- High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHP)
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Fayetteville 2023
In Fayetteville, insurance rates for various coverages are lower than the North Carolina national average. Car and home insurance rates are slightly lower than the national average for the state. Life and health insurance rates, on the other hand, can vary depending on the individual.
The average rate for different types of insurance is listed below:
Type of InsuranceAverage Annual Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1,591
- Home Insurance $1,810
- Life Insurance $624
- Health Insurance $513
Frequently Asked Question
How much does Fayetteville homeowners' insurance cost?
In Fayetteville, the average annual premium for $250K dwelling coverage is $1,819.
Is wind and hail insurance required in North Carolina?
Wind and Hail Insurance is important for protecting your home and other valuable assets, and it may be required if you live in certain areas and have a mortgage. A Wind and Hail policy may not be included as part of your homeowners’ coverage in North Carolina.
Is hurricane insurance available in North Carolina?
Keep in mind that hurricane insurance is not a policy that you can buy. To obtain hurricane insurance coverage, you may need to purchase separate policies for homeowners or renters’ insurance, flood insurance, and windstorm insurance.