Kingston is a city in the US state of New York and the administrative center of Ulster County. It is 91 miles north of New York City and 59 miles south of Albany. As the original capital of New York City, it is rich in history and has tunning architecture, but also has a very beautiful arts scene.
If you are wanting to purchase a home or an auto insurance policy, or a commercial business insurance plan in 2023 our insurance agents in Kingston will help you find the perfect insurance for your needs.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in New York
- Business Insurance Agents in New York
- Car insurance in New York
- Homeowners Insurance Agents in New York
- Life Insurance Agents in New York
- Top Agents Near You in Albany 2023
- Top Agents Near You in New York City 2023
- Top Agents Near You in Rochester, Ny
- Top Insurance Agents Near You in Brooklyn
- Top Insurance Agents Near You in Ithaca, Ny
Popular Insurance Coverage in Kingston
Purchasing insurance policy is a very important decision. If you are planning to get a home, auto, business or even a life insurance in Kingston, New York we have made it easy for you. The list of popular coverages in Kingston will help you understand your insurance needs and choose coverages.
- Personal property coverage
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Dwelling Coverage I(Property damage to your home)
- Wind/hail Coverage
- Hurricane damage Coverage
- Additional Living Expenses
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Business Owner’s Policy
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Kingston 2023
Following table shows the average insurance rates of most common insurance policy owned by Kingston residents:
Insurance TypeAverage Insurance Rates
- Homeowners Insurance $696
- Auto Insurance $2,345
- Business Insurance $300-$5000
- Life Insurance $1,121
Frequently Asked Questions
How much home insurance do you need in Kingston?
Homeowners insurance typically provides at least $100,000 worth of liability coverage, but more is available and recommended. In general, Kingston recommends that he take out $300,000 to $500,000 liability insurance.
What isn’t covered by home insurance in Kingston?
All Kingston home insurance is unique to its customers. Coverage often needs to be extended for earthquakes, floods, etc. These are optional and not covered by most standard policies.
How much is car insurance in Kingston?
The cost of car insurance in Kingston is $1,100 per year, or just over $90 per month.
What is the cheapest place to get car insurance in Kingston?
USAA offers the cheapest car insurance in Kingston.
What is a small business insurance in Kingston?
A small business insurance protects your small business from a event, which usually covers general liability and property insurance.
What is the most reputable life insurance company in Kingston?
New York Life is the most reputable insurance company that offers life insurance in Kingston.
What is benefit of life insurance in Kingston?
The benefit of life insurance is that it protects the happiness of your family and provided financial security.