I have a custom tailor-made aproach to providing a client not only what they may want, but essentially what they need. Whether that's final expense, protecting the mortgage of your home to building wealth towards retirement. From one socioeconomic class to another, you'll get treated with respect, honestly and a vigilant personality to help better serve you. Contact me today!
- Business Owners Policy Property, Livestock, Workplace Violence, Directors and Officers (D&O), Miscellaneous Bond, Commercial Output Program, Artisans, Public Official, General Liability, Boiler and Machinery
- Mill-basin, NY 11234
- Trucking, Cargo, Condo, Architects Professional, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Dwelling Fire, Miscellaneous Bond, Surety Bond, Equipment Breakdown, Marine Workers Compensation
- Long-island-city, NY 11101
Nick Salvato is an agent with Goosehead Insurance located in Glen Cove, NY. Nick joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of "A" rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Nick is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Nick and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- Business Interruption, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Product Liablity, Workplace Violence, Crime (inudes Burglary), Home Based Business, Boiler and Machinery, Equine Liability, Professional Liability, Financial Institution Bonds
- Glen-cove, NY 11542
I�m not in the business of writing a policy to anyone that genuinely will not benefit from my products and services. If you need it, we�ll do it.
- Whole Life, Universal Life, Credit, Burial and Funeral, Term Life, Mortgage, Survivorship, Supplemental, Variable Life
- Bronx, NY 10451
Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes region, Ithaca is surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. You can admire stunning sunsets over Cayuga Lake, take a leisurely stroll along the historic streets downtown, or simply enjoy a picnic in one of Ithaca’s many parks.
However, there are some potential risks that come with living in Ithaca. Living in a city like Ithaca means dealing with the occasional natural disaster, such as severe storms and flooding. In addition, Ithaca has a higher crime rate than other parts of New York State due to its close proximity to major cities like Syracuse and Albany. That’s why it’s important for anyone living in Ithaca to have comprehensive insurance coverage to protect their property and themselves from any unexpected events or disasters.
Overall, despite the risks involved, living in Ithaca is a wonderful experience. But no matter where you choose to live, don’t forget the importance of having an insurance policy to protect yourself and your property in case of any unforeseen events or disasters. With the right coverage from insurance companies like Plymouth Rock, you can enjoy all that Ithaca has to offer without having to worry about the risks associated with living in a city like this.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in New York
- Business Insurance Agents in New York
- Car insurance in New York
- Homeowners Insurance Agents in New York
- Life Insurance Agents in New York
- Top Agents Near You in Albany 2023
- Top Agents Near You in New York City 2023
- Top Agents Near You in Rochester, Ny
- Top Insurance Agents Near You in Brooklyn
- Top Insurance Agents Near You in Kingston
Average Insurance Rates in Ithaca
- Homeowners Insurance $696
- Auto Insurance $2,487
- Business Insurance $479 *general liability policy
- Condo Insurance $427
Popular Insurance Coverage in Ithaca
- Personal property coverage
- Personal Liability and Medical Payment to Others
- Dwelling (Property damage to your home)
- Hurricane damage
- Additional Living Expenses/Loss of Rent
- Personal property replacement cost
- Condo Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance
How much does condo insurance in Ithaca cost?
For a level of personal property coverage of $40,000, a $1,000 deductible, and liability protection of $100,000, the average annual cost of condo insurance (HO6) in Ithaca is $427. However, insurance costs differ based on your location in the city, the cost of your condo, and the policy levels you select. The average cost of condo insurance in Ithaca ranges from $136 to $1,918, with $1,782 being the highest average cost.
What is covered by renters insurance in Ithaca, New York?
Your personal property is protected against theft and damage by your renters insurance, subject to the limits and deductibles you choose. Even while you are away from home, the coverage is still in effect.
You can choose to carry full value coverage on your personal property for a modest additional premium, which assures that you will be compensated for the full replacement cost of any things that are destroyed or stolen without taking depreciation into account.
What are some top-rated auto insurance companies in the Ithaca, New York, area?
Top 3 high-rated auto insurance providers in Ithaca, New York, are
- Bailey Place Insurance
- True Insurance
- Brad Scott, Allstate Insurance
Is getting landlord insurance in Ithaca worth it?
Getting landlord insurance in Ithaca would help you protect yourself from unforeseeable occurrences like vandalism, fire, and flood. It also protects you against lawsuits in the event that renters suffer injuries on your property and you are determined to be at fault.
How can I lower my Ithaca car insurance rate?
When you purchase numerous types of insurance from the same insurance company in Ithaca, one of the most popular methods to reduce costs is by receiving a multiple policy discount. In addition, you can be eligible for savings if you’re a devoted customer or receive associate discounts if you join to a lawyers’ association, a teachers’ union, or a government organization.
Most people qualify for auto insurance reductions. Talk to your car insurance agent in Ithaca, Ny to know about the types of discounts you might quality for.
What factors affect car insurance quotes in Ithaca, NY?
The year, make, and model of your car, as well as your driving history, credit score, marital status, and address, are among the factors that car insurance companies consider when determining your monthly premium. These factors also include things you can’t control, like your gender and age.
Is flood insurance required in Ithaca, NY?
Over the course of the next 30 years, floods will have a greater than 26% probability of severely affecting 2,699 of Ithaca’s properties. Considering that this figure equals 53% of all Ithaca properties, it is crucial to get flood insurance.