- Nebraska, Omaha, 68134
- Nebraska, Omaha, 68106
- Private Hangar, Professional Liability, Small Farm & Ranch, Trucking, Commercial Multi Peril, Motorcycle & ATV, Farm Owners, Lost Instrument, Business Interruption, Aircraft
- Nebraska, Omaha, 68127
Hello,My name is Andrea Poston. I own/operate Money Matters Financial Services in Omaha, Ne. I absolutely love helping people. I am a Certified Financial Health Coach, Financial Advisor, and Life/Health Insurance Agent. I have a Bachelors Degree in Finance and Economics and I am fully licensed in all 50 states. I can answer all of your financial questions. You will be 100% satisfied with my service. At no cost to my customers I am also willing to travel to their location if they cannot come to me. As a Certified Financial Health Coach and a Licensed Nebraska Insurance Agent, I specialize in teaching the value of investing, business startup and operations, credit repair, Life Insurance Options that build wealth, Annuities that help you accumulate your money in a safer, faster way to save for retirement, budgeting and so much more. Let me help you on your way to financial freedom.
- Whole Life, Travel Trailer, Condo, Survivorship, Personal and Premises Liability, Mobile Homeowners, Universal Life, Personal Boat, Term Life, Vacant Home
- Nebraska, Ralston, 68127
- Term Life, Credit, Variable Life, Supplemental, Survivorship, Mortgage, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Universal Life
- Nebraska, Omaha, 68034
Nebraska lies in the Midwestern part of USA and is home to over 1.93 million people. Nicknamed “The Cornhusker State”, Nebraska is known for its thriving music scene, farmlands, and vast prairies. While Nebraska is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like drought, floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, thunderstorms and wildfires. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Nebraska to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Nebraska has over 5220 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Nebraska to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Nebraska will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Nebraska
Popular Insurance Coverage in Nebraska
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Nebraska
Average Insurance Cost in Nebraska
Average insurance rates in Nebraska can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Nebraska.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1624
- Homeowners Insurance $2951
- Business Insurance $1,944 (General Liability, Worker's Comp, E&O)
- Life Insurance $603
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Nebraska?
The average cost of home insurance in Nebraska is $2951.
How much does car insurance cost in Nebraska?
On average, car insurance costs $ in Nebraska. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Nebraska to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Nebraska?
The best insurance companies in Nebraska are Nationwide, Farm Bureau, The General Insurance, Hortica Insurance, and National General Insurance.