- Travel Trailer, Variable Life, Whole Life, Homeowners , Universal Life, Credit, Recreational Vehicles, Supplemental, Personal Boat, Dwelling Fire
- Missoula, MT 59802
Mann Mortgage is a trusted and family-owned home lending company based in Montana & licensed in 30+ states. We offer conventional loans, renovation loans, innovative construction loans, and reverse mortgages. Since our humble beginnings in 1989, Mann Mortgage has held true to our founding values, and has created a reputation of quality support and growth in the markets we serve. Our team helps qualified borrowers to fulfill their dreams of home ownership with ease.
- Home Based Business, Homeowners , Mobile Homeowners
- Kalispell, MT 59901
The Fred Wacker Agency has been serving Miles City and the state of Montana for over 35 years. With our partnerships, we'll be able to find the best coverage that will meet your needs, no matter the line that you're looking for. We have access to several carriers directly, and then so many more through our brokers.
- Agriculture Liability, Workplace Violence, Special Multi-Peril, Fiduciary Liability, Legal Expenses, Airport & Fixed Base Operator, Private Hangar, Surety Bond, Home Based Business, Miscellaneous Bond
- Miles-city, MT 59301
Montana lies in the Western part of USA and is home to over 1.10 million people. Nicknamed “The Treasure State”, Montana is known for its natural beauty, wildlife, and abundant natural mineral resources. While Montana is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like wildfires, inland flooding, coastal flooding, transportation accidents, and property crime. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Montana to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Montana has over 1800 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Montana to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Montana will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Popular Insurance Coverage in Montana
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Montana
Average Insurance Cost in Montana
Average insurance rates in Montana can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Montana.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1889
- Homeowners Insurance $1736
- Business Insurance $636-$1191
- Life Insurance $601
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Montana?
The average cost of home insurance in Montana is $1736.
How much does car insurance cost in Montana?
On average, car insurance costs $1889 in Montana. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Montana to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Montana?
The best insurance companies in Montana are State Farm, Safeco, Farmers Insurance, Liberty Mutual, and The Hartford.