I focus primarily on helping individuals in both the U65 and 65 markets find health insurance that fits their budgets and meets their health care needs. As such I help clients with Obama Care, Medicare, and non-ACA insurance products.
- Whole Life, Universal Life, Supplemental, Credit, Mortgage, Survivorship, Burial and Funeral, Variable Life, Term Life
- Mississippi, Brookhaven, 39601
- Mississippi, Hazlehurst, 39083
- Mississippi, 38611
- Mississippi, Olive-branch, 38654
Licensed Life, Health and Accident Insurance Agent. Licensed in Mississippi, Louisiana, Ohio, Michigan and South Carolina
- Excess Liability, Commercial Package, Boiler and Machinery, Commercial Aviation, Equine Liability, License and Permit, Livestock, General Liability, Marine Workers Compensation, Trucking
- Mississippi, Laurel, 39443
Mississippi lies in the Southern part of USA and is home to over 2.95 million people. Nicknamed “The Magnolia State”, Mississippi is known for the world’s major river systems in size, habitat diversity and productivity and agricultural powerhouse. While Mississippi is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like earthquakes, ice storms, the Mississippi tornado of 2023, hurricanes and winds. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Mississippi to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Mississippi has over 2370 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Mississippi to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Mississippi will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Mississippi
Popular Insurance Coverage in Mississippi
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Mississippi
Average Insurance Cost in Mississippi
Average insurance rates in Mississippi can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Mississippi.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1771
- Homeowners Insurance $1900
- Business Insurance $365-$3739
- Life Insurance $581
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Mississippi?
The average cost of home insurance in Mississippi is $1900.
How much does car insurance cost in Mississippi?
On average, car insurance costs $1771 in Mississippi. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Mississippi to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Mississippi?
The best insurance companies in Mississippi are Sammons Enterprises, New York Life, Southern Farm Bureau Life Ins, State Farm, etc.