29 years in Financial Services has shown me that people often times don't know what they are buying, nor understand their policies. My background in Claims Service for a major insurance company taught me that most people don't know what they have, often don't understand what they have, nor why certain coverages may be helpful to protect what they have worked so hard for. Most agents don't do a complete job because they don't understand the policies, haven't been in the business long enough to know what can go wrong, and haven't taken the time to understand Risk Management. They compete on price. That is a recipe for disaster. If I can't help my clients understand why a certain coverage is essential and they only want the cheapest...that ain't me! Good luck with that, you will soon find out what "penny wise and pound foolish" means.
- Farm Owners, Commercial Auto, Personal and Premises Liability, Motor Carrier, Homeowners , Agriculture Scheduled and Unscheduled Personal Property, Architects Professional, Fidelity Bond, Workplace Violence, Fiduciary Bond
- Minnesota, Eagan, 55122
- Minnesota, 55330
- Business Owners Policy Liability, Boiler and Machinery, Motorcycle & ATV, Agriculture Package, Ocean Marine, Cargo, Fiduciary Liability, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Commercial Property, Supplemental
- Minnesota, Minneapolis, 55430
- Minnesota, Minneapolis, 55419
I love being your local independent agent here in Moorhead, and surrounding communities. I take pride in helping customers put together top-quality coverage that will best suit your insurance needs. My process is straight forward and personalized to help you safeguard your personal, or business assets. Being a licensed member of the insurance community for the last nine years I’ve gained the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your options. At our agency we make it our personal priority to help protect you against the risk of loss, which can lead to large, unplanned expenses. After all, that is insurance, and your protection is its purpose. You’ve worked hard to build your legacy; we’ll work hard to protect it.
- Commercial Property, Contract, Commercial Inland Marine, Legal Expenses, Agricultural Output Program, Artisans, Personal Inland Marine, Excess Management Liability, Crime (inudes Burglary), Commercial Fire
- Minnesota, Moorhead, 56560
Minnesota lies in the Northern part of USA and is home to over 5.75 mil people. Nicknamed “The North Star State”, Minnesota is known for for their excellent economy and education. Outside the Twin Cities, Minnesota has a flourishing countryside that balances its modernity. While Minnesota is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like extreme heat, drought, heavy snow, and tornadoes. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Minnesota to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Minnesota has over 8520 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Minnesota to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Minnesota will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Minnesota
Popular Insurance Coverage in Minnesota
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Minnesota
Average Insurance Cost in Minnesota
Average insurance rates in Minnesota can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Minnesota.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $537
- Homeowners Insurance $1966
- Business Insurance $1191
- Life Insurance $639
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Minnesota?
The average cost of home insurance in Minnesota is $1966.
How much does car insurance cost in Minnesota?
On average, car insurance costs $537 in Minnesota. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Minnesota to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Minnesota?
The best insurance companies in Minnesota are The General Insurance, Direct Auto Insurance, National General Insurance, Nationwide, Farmers Insurance,.