Orion Township is a charter community in Oakland County, Michigan. The 36-square-mile It is home to some of Michigan’s premier lakes, parks, schools, and communities. If you live here and you wanting to get a reliable insurance our insurance agents in Orion Township will help you get the best insurance policy.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Michigan
- Auto Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Business Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Life Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Local Insurance Agents in Lansing 2023
- Local Insurance Agents in Sterling Heights, Mi
- Local Insurance Agents in Traverse City, Mi (2023)
- Top Agents Near You in Detroit
- Top Agents Near You in Grand Rapids, MI
- Top Homeowners Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Top Insurance Agents in Redford Charter Township, MI
- Top Insurance Agents Near You in Novi (2023)
Popular Insurance Coverage in Orion Township
Understanding insurance coverage is important before you purchase them. It will help you choose the most suitable coverage for your home, auto, business or life insurance in an affordable price. These are the most popular and recommend type of insurance coverage in Orion Township.
- Personal property coverage
- Personal liability coverage
- Dwelling coverage
- Wind/hail coverage
- Hurricane coverage
- Additional living expenses
- Auto liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Personal injury protection
- General liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Business property Insurance
- Business auto Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Interest Variable Life Insurance
Average Insurance Cost in Orion Township 2023
Cost of insurance is a very important factor while purchasing a policy. Here we have provided you with the average insurance cost of various insurance policies in Orion Township, Michigan. This will help you understand the average insurance rates and purchase insurance.
Type of InsuranceAverage Annual Premium Rates
- Homeowners Insurance $1,292
- Auto Insurance $3,987
- Business Insurance $100 to $1,000 a year
- Life Insurance $610
What is the average cost of homeowners insurance in Orion Township?
Orion Township homeowners pay an average of $1,292 a year for a $250,000 dwelling.
How do I choose a home insurance company in Orion Township?
When you select an insurance company to purchase an insurance policy consider a company that provides coverage for your area. You should also consider a company that offers competitive prices, discounts and has a good financial position.
What insurance is required by law in Orion Township?
Law requires that you have a no-fault insurance on your vehicle. This compulsory insurance pays for personal injury in an accident or if your vehicle causes damage to someone else’s property.
How much does car insurance cost in Orion Township?
An auto driver in Orion Township pays an average of $3,987 in car insurance per year.
How much home insurance do I need in Orion Township?
The amount of homeowners insurance you require depends upon the value of your home and the protection that you need. Standard home insurance policies offer personal liability coverage of $100,000.
What type of insurance is best for a small business in Orion Township?
Most businesses need small business liability insurance. However, there are different types of liability insurance for small businesses.
Which is the most trusted life insurance company in Orion Township?
The most trusted insurance company in Orion Township for life insurance is Guardian Life.