"Coverage that you will be able to trust."
- Personal Insurance, Business Insurance
- Michigan, 48239
- SafeCo, Berkshire Hathaway, Hippo, Nationwide, Allstate, National General, Neptune, Wright Flood, US Assure, Hagerty, American Modern, Lemonade, JIBNA, Jewelers Mutual, Amwins, Foremost, Bristol West, and other insurance companies
- Business Insurance, Commercial Auto
- Davison, Michigan, 48423
- Farmers Insurance, Foremost Star, Bristol West, Kraft Lake, Haggerty
"No games. No gimmicks. Just proper protection at fair prices."
- Michigan, Michigan, 48362
"To help secure families legacies one home at a time."
- Michigan, 48237
- Aetna, Molina, Humana, United Healthcare, Aetna, Transamerica, Gerber, Mutual of Omaha, Lumico, John Hancock, Breeze
- Orion Township, Michigan, 48362
Why Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Michigan
- Auto Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Business Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Life Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Local Insurance Agents in Lansing 2023
- Local Insurance Agents in Sterling Heights, Mi
- Local Insurance Agents in Traverse City, Mi (2023)
- Top Agents Near You in Detroit
- Top Agents Near You in Grand Rapids, MI
- Top Agents Near You in Orion Township
- Top Homeowners Insurance Agents in Michigan
- Top Insurance Agents in Redford Charter Township, MI
- Top Insurance Agents Near You in Novi (2023)
Popular Insurance Coverages in Michigan
Depending on your insurance requirements, there are several different insurance options available in Michigan. These are the most popular coverages in the state of Michigan:
- Personal property coverage
- Personal Liability
- Dwelling (Property damage to your home)
- Hurricane damage
- Additional Living Expenses
- Personal property replacement cost
- Inflation protection
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Business Owners’ Policy
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employees Practices Liability
- Data Breach Insurance
- Business Income Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Michigan
In Michigan, house insurance is subject to competitive state law regulation. In light of this, rates cannot be regarded as being too high as long as there is competition among businesses.
However, due to the fact that Michigan is a no-fault state, and requires mandatory additional coverage, the state has a high cost of auto insurance. Find out the average annual premium rates of various types of insurance in the state.
Type of InsuranceAverage Annual Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $2,345
- Home Insurance $1,911
- Business Insurance $100 -$1,000
- Life Insurance $610
How do I get homeowner's insurance in Michigan?
We offer you a number of insurance dos and don’ts that might assist you in finding the best homeowner’s insurance for your requirements. If you want to get started right away, get in touch with an insurance broker or schedule a free consultation with one of our local insurance agents in Michigan.
What is the minimum auto insurance coverage required in Michigan?
In Michigan, drivers are required to carry a 20/40/10 no-fault insurance coverage. Therefore, liability insurance with minimum limits of $20,000 per person, $40,000 per accident, and at least $10,000 in coverage for property damage is mandatory in the state.
Personal injury protection and property protection insurance are also mandated under Michigan’s auto insurance laws for drivers.
How much does insurance cost in Michigan?
Insurance in Michigan typically costs $26 monthly or $316 annually.
Is renters' insurance mandatory in Michigan?
Unlike vehicle insurance, the state of Michigan does not mandate renters insurance. Nevertheless, to live in their building, some landlords might insist on it. It’s generally a good idea to obtain at least some type of coverage, as your landlord’s insurance does not cover any harm to your personal property.
How much does condo insurance cost in Michigan?
For insurance coverage of $40,000 in personal property, $100,000 in liability, and a $1000 deductible, condo owners in Michigan pay an average of $592 annually or $49 per month.
What are some of the best life insurance companies in Michigan?
State Farm, Prudential, AIG and Pacific Life are some of Michigan’s best life insurance companies.
Is it advisable to get wildfire insurance in Michigan?
Most All-Risk (HO-3) homeowner insurance policies in Michigan cover fire damage. All structures on your property may be covered by basic property owner’s insurance (garage, shed, fences). However, your HO-3 insurance policy could not cover it if you live in a high-risk region where wildfires are common; therefore, it’s essential to check your homeowners insurance policy.