My goal is to help you review your coverages and make sure that you feel properly insured. I can help with homes, auto, boats, personal article floaters, umbrella policies and more. Your protection is my priority.
- Vacant Home, Condo, Motorhome, Dwelling Fire, Personal Boat, Mobile Homeowners, Personal Auto, Personal and Premises Liability, Yacht, Renters
- Hingham, MA 2043
Your primary reason for purchasing a life insurance policy is to help protect those you care about with a death benefit. Our policies also come with living benefits (when qualified) that you can access while you’re alive! Feel even more confident about the options your insurance policy provides! Life is filled with moments that matter! Some are happy moments, some less so, but they all matter. Help protect all those meaningful moments no matter how far off they may seem!
- Supplemental, Whole Life, Credit, Term Life, Universal Life, Burial and Funeral, Mortgage, Variable Life, Survivorship
- Lowell, MA 1851
Independent insurance advisor.Several options.No cost review and advice.Licensed in several States.
- Credit, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Supplemental, Mortgage, Term Life, Universal Life, Variable Life, Survivorship
- Bridgewater, MA 2324
Massachusetts lies in the Northeastern part of USA and is home to over 6.98 million people. Nicknamed “The Bay State”, Massachusetts is known for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, its natural beauty, and the Mayflower. While Massachusetts is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like blizzards, coastal storms, and flooding. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Massachusetts to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Massachusetts has over 8300 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Massachusetts to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Massachusetts will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Popular Insurance Coverage in Massachusetts
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Massachusetts
Average Insurance Cost in Massachusetts
Average insurance rates in Massachusetts can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Massachusetts.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1308(full coverage)
- Homeowners Insurance $1603
- Business Insurance $135 monthly (GL, E&O, Workers Comp.)
- Life Insurance $718
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Massachusetts?
The average cost of home insurance in Massachusetts is $1603.
How much does car insurance cost in Massachusetts?
On average, car insurance costs $1308 in Massachusetts. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Massachusetts to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Massachusetts?
The best insurance companies in Massachusetts are Allstate, Norfolk and Dedham, USAA, Travelers, Northwestern Mutual, MassMutual, and New York Life..