- Mortgage, License and Permit, Credit, Miscellaneous Professional Liability, Directors and Officers (D&O), Mobile Homeowners, Marine Workers Compensation, Employment Practices Liability, Workers Compensation, Fiduciary Liability
- Maryland, Upper-marlboro, 20774
We are a family run multigeneration independent agency with experience and expertise since 1990. We provide trusted advice that you can count on. Not all companies are the right fit. That's why we represent multiple carriers to find the right company at a reasonable cost.
- Aircraft, Workers Compensation, Garage and Dealers, Lost Instrument, Marine Workers Compensation, Commercial Aviation, Truckers, Auto, Surety Bond, Special Multi-Peril
- Maryland, Laurel, 20707
- Maryland, 20876
We are educating families on how to earn additional income, become debt free, financially independent, and properly protected.
- Personal Boat, Burial and Funeral, Mortgage, Supplemental, Variable Life, Auto, Dwelling Fire, Whole Life, Vacant Home, Motorcycle & ATV
- Maryland, Capitol-heights, 20743
- Maryland, Baltimore, 21206
Maryland lies in the Mid-Atlantic part of USA and is home to over 6.1 mil people. Nicknamed “The Old Line State”, Maryland is known for stunning natural landscapes, its delicious blue crabs, and the city of Baltimore. While Maryland is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like extreme heat, flooding, and hurricane. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Maryland to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Maryland has over 6550 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Maryland to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Maryland will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Maryland
Popular Insurance Coverage in Maryland
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Maryland
Average Insurance Cost in Maryland
Average insurance rates in Maryland can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Maryland.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $815
- Homeowners Insurance $1654
- Business Insurance $400-$700
- Life Insurance $712
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Maryland?
The average cost of home insurance in Maryland is $1654.
How much does car insurance cost in Maryland?
On average, car insurance costs $815 in Maryland. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Maryland to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Maryland?
The best insurance companies in Maryland are Atlantic Insurance Group LLC, AE&A Insurance Services Group, Midtown Insurance Group, Baltimore Insurance Network,Austen’s Insurance Agency.