Helping individuals and small businesses find the best plans that suite their needs; at no cost to you! Offering a variety of carriers I cover health, dental, vision, accident, illness, Medicare, and life insurance.
- Burial and Funeral, Credit, Supplemental, Survivorship, Whole Life, Variable Life, Term Life, Mortgage, Universal Life
- Maine, Bangor, 4401
- Maine, Lewiston, 4240
- Credit, Supplemental, Mortgage, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Universal Life, Term Life, Survivorship, Variable Life
- Maine, Bangor, 4401
- Whole Life, Survivorship, Mortgage, Credit, Universal Life, Variable Life, Supplemental, Burial and Funeral, Term Life
- Maine, Portland, 97034
- Maine, Westbrook, 4092
Maine lies in the Northeastern part of USA and is home to over 1.37 million people. Nicknamed “The Pine Tree State”, Maine is known for its rocky coastline, frigid waters, fisheries, and maritime history. While Maine is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like blizzards, hurricane, wildfires, inland flooding, and coastal flooding. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Maine to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Maine has over 1940 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Maine to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Maine will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Maine
Popular Insurance Coverage in Maine
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Maine
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Auburn, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Augusta, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Bangor, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Bath, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Belfast, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Biddeford, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Brewer, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Calais, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Caribou, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Eastport, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Ellsworth, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Gardiner, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Hallowell, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Lewiston, ME
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Old Town, ME
Average Insurance Cost in Maine
Average insurance rates in Maine can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Maine.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $941
- Homeowners Insurance $947
- Business Insurance $1400-$4500
- Life Insurance $641
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Maine?
The average cost of home insurance in Maine is $947.
How much does car insurance cost in Maine?
On average, car insurance costs $941 in Maine. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Maine to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Maine?
The best insurance companies in Maine are State Farm, Acadia Insurance, Concord Group Insurance, Liberty Mutual, and Allstate.