The Harvard Group is a full service broker offering all lines of insurance in multiple states. We work with MANY of the major carriers, so that we can find the coverage that works the best for you. Give us a call today, we are happy to help!
- Personal Auto, Equine Liability, Agriculture Scheduled and Unscheduled Personal Property, Commercial Output Program, Yacht, Financial Institution Bonds, Burial and Funeral, Dwelling Fire, Garage and Dealers, Marine Workers Compensation
- Kansas, Wichita, 67203
- Condo, Homeowners , Auto, Motorhome, Personal Auto, Yacht, Dwelling Fire, Vacant Home, Recreational Vehicles, Mobile Homeowners
- Kansas, Kansas-city, 64156
WE HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE:Unsure if they have enough Life Insurance.Concerned their Disability benefit at work isn't enough to pay their bills.Worried they might one day be a burden on their children and want to look into Long Term Care Insurance.Interested in Annuities as a way to guarantee a stream of income they can't outlive or fund their Long Term Care needs.Contact us for a no obligation quote, or a free review of your existing policies.
- Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Universal Life, Term Life
- Kansas, Kansas-city-missouri, 64101
- Business Interruption, New Financial Guarantee, Homeowners , Small Farm & Ranch, Truckers, Architects Professional, Judicial, Fiduciary Bond, Garage and Dealers, Artisans
- Kansas, Garden-city, 48135
I work with individuals, families, and small businesses with their health insurance, dental & vision, life insurance, long term care, supplemental plans, critical illness, heart attack and stroke, and benefits along with retirement income. I also work with seniors and people turning 65 with their Medicare supplemental plans and an income for life so they will never run out of money. I whelp older people get their burial expense insurance plans. I have ways of helping people find cheaper ways to get their medications. I can also offer businesses a payroll and tax service that can save them time and money.
- Term Life, Supplemental, Survivorship, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Mortgage, Universal Life
- Kansas, Overland-park, 66212
Kansas lies in the Midwestern part of USA and is home to over 2.935 million people. Nicknamed “The Wheat State”, Kansas is known for the University of Kansas Jayhawks, and also known as wheat capital of the world. While Kansas is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like drought, precipitation, and fire. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Kansas to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Kansas has over 5510 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Kansas to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Kansas will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Kansas
Popular Insurance Coverage in Kansas
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Kansas
Average Insurance Cost in Kansas
Average insurance rates in Kansas can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Kansas.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1878
- Homeowners Insurance $3083
- Business Insurance $3135
- Life Insurance $601
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Kansas?
The average cost of home insurance in Kansas is $3083.
How much does car insurance cost in Kansas?
On average, car insurance costs $1878 in Kansas. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Kansas to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Kansas?
The best insurance companies in Kansas are Northwestern Mutual, New York Life, State Farm, Prudential Financial Inc., etc.