BLACAZ. is an Insurance Intermediary Company with a mission to make buying Business Insurance online painless for SMEs. Startups while providing unmatched customer support. Business Address: Spectrum, 3 Fraser Street Duo Tower, Singapore 189352
- Agriculture Property, Cyber & Privacy Liability, Directors and Officers (D&O), Vacant Home, Commercial Auto, Home Based Business, Workers Compensation Participating, Employment Practices Liability, Boiler and Machinery, Artisans
- Iowa, Singapore, 189352
- Iowa, Waverly, 50677
- Iowa, Davenport, 52801
- Business Owners Policy (BOP), Yacht, Railroad Protective Liability, Boiler and Machinery, Survivorship, Business Owners Policy Property, Public Official, Agriculture Package, Universal Life, Vacant Home
- Iowa, Audubon, 50025
- Iowa, Des-moines, 50309
Iowa lies in the Midwestern part of USA and is home to over 3.193 million people. Nicknamed “The Hawkeye State”, Iowa is known for its diverse agricultural production. While Iowa is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like flooding, tornadoes, ice storms, blizzards, and heavy snow.. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Iowa to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Iowa has over 6460 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Iowa to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Iowa will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Iowa
Popular Insurance Coverage in Iowa
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Iowa
Average Insurance Cost in Iowa
Average insurance rates in Iowa can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Iowa.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1315
- Homeowners Insurance $1318
- Business Insurance $600-$1800
- Life Insurance $601
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Iowa?
The average cost of home insurance in Iowa is $1318.
How much does car insurance cost in Iowa?
On average, car insurance costs $1315 in Iowa. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Iowa to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Iowa?
The best insurance companies in Iowa are Northwestern Mutual,Iowa Farm Bureau,Federation, New York Life, State Farm, etc.