- Illinois, Hickory-hills, 60457
- Media Professional Liability, Fidelity Bond, Professional Liability, Architects Professional, Commercial Package Excess Liability, Airport & Fixed Base Operator, Public Official, Wind Policy, Marine Workers Compensation, Commercial Umbrella
- Illinois, Chicago, 60657
- Illinois, 60290
- Illinois, 60290
- Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Universal Life, Variable Life, Dwelling Fire, Homeowners , Credit, Supplemental, Motorhome, Condo
- Illinois, Chicago, 60827
Illinois lies in the Midwestern part of USA and is home to over 12.58 million people. Nicknamed “The Prairie State”, Illinois is known for Chicago, the third largest city in USA, the Mississippi RIver, and the start of route 66. While Illinois is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like thunderstorms, tornadoes, floods, and unexpected accidents. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Illinois to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Illinois has over 15380 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Illinois to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Illinois will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Illinois
Popular Insurance Coverage in Illinois
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Illinois
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Abingdon, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Albion, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Aledo, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Altamont, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Alton, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Amboy, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Anna, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Arcola, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Ashley, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Assumption, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Athens, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Atlanta, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Auburn, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Aurora, IL
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Ava, IL
Average Insurance Cost in Illinois
Average insurance rates in Illinois can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Illinois.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1120
- Homeowners Insurance $1143
- Business Insurance $564 (Small businesses)
- Life Insurance $631
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Illinois?
The average cost of home insurance in Illinois is $1143.
How much does car insurance cost in Illinois?
On average, car insurance costs $1120 in Illinois. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Illinois to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Illinois?
The best insurance companies in Illinois are Nationwide, MassMutual, Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, and AAA.