- Idaho, Emmett, 83617
- Universal Life, Variable Life, Term Life, Mortgage, Credit, Supplemental, Survivorship, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral
- Idaho, Swan-valley, 83449
- Supplemental, Survivorship, Universal Life, Term Life, Credit, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Variable Life, Mortgage
- Idaho, Buhl, 83316
- Supplemental, Mortgage, Universal Life, Burial and Funeral, Term Life, Credit, Survivorship, Variable Life, Whole Life
- Idaho, Kuna, 83634
Idaho lies in the Northwestern part of USA and is home to over 1.90 million people. Nicknamed “The Gem State”, Idaho is known for its rugged landscapes, trout, potatoes, and precious stones. While Idaho is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like wildfires, flooding, and drought. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Idaho to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Idaho has over 2140 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Idaho to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Idaho will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Idaho
Popular Insurance Coverage in Idaho
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Idaho
Average Insurance Cost in Idaho
Average insurance rates in Idaho can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Idaho.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1133
- Homeowners Insurance $905
- Business Insurance $1,404 (General Liability, Worker's Comp, E&O)
- Life Insurance $597
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Idaho?
The average cost of home insurance in Idaho is $905.
How much does car insurance cost in Idaho?
On average, car insurance costs $1133 in Idaho. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Idaho to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Idaho?
The best insurance companies in Idaho are Farm Bureau, Berkley North Pacific, United Heritage Insurance, and Topo Insurance Group.