Established in 1733 on the Savannah River, the city of Savannah is known for its historic buildings and cobblestone streets, as well as its attractions like the Savannah History Museum and the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. However, residents of Savannah also face certain risks, like hurricanes and flooding. That’s why it’s important for everyone living in Savannah to have comprehensive insurance coverage.
No matter what your interests are, there’s something to do in Savannah. However, because of its location on the coast, Savannah is also at risk for hurricanes and other severe weather events. That’s why it’s so important for residents to have comprehensive insurance coverage. While no one wants to think about what could go wrong, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
If you’re looking for an insurance agent to guide you through the process of getting comprehensive homeowners, auto or business insurance in Savannah, Georgia, look no further.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Local Coverage Expertise– Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Georgia
- Auto Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance in Atlanta, Ga #2
- Car insurance in Atlanta, GA
- Homeowners insurance Agents in Georgia
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abbeville, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Acworth, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adairsville, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adel, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adrian, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Ailey, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Albany, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allenhurst, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allentown, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alma, GA
Popular Insurance Coverage in Savannah, GA
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employees Practices Liability
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Savannah, GA
Cost is a crucial aspect to take into account when buying any kind of insurance. Numerous variables, including the type of coverage, your location, and the insurance provider you choose, affect your insurance rate. Here’s a list of the typical insurance premiums for various insurance policies.
Insurance TypeAverage Insurance Rates
- Auto Insurance $1,376
- Home Insurance $2,210
- Business Insurance $300-$5000
- Life Insurance $630
Frequently Asked Questions
What does liability insurance cover in Savannah?
Claims for physical harm and property damage coming from an accident that is mostly your fault are covered by liability insurance. The maximum sums your insurance provider will pay for claims involving property damage and physical harm are specified in your policy’s limits.
How much life insurance do I need in Savannah?
The average monthly life insurance premium in Savannah is between $32 and $72 based on a 35-year-old healthy non-smoker. These rates are calculated after taking into account risk variables, living standards, and other aspects. There are also other things to think about, such age and gender.
How much is renters insurance in Savannah, Ga?
Average annual renters insurance in Savannah would cost $212. Whereas, monthly renters insurance in Savannah is around $22.
Which companies offer the lowest car insurance rates in Savannah?
USAA, GEICO, State Farm, Allstate and Nationwide offer some of the most affordable car insurance rates in Savannah.
How much coverage is required to drive in savannah?
Georgia’s coverage limits are moderate given that residents of Savannah must have a minimum of 25/50/25 in auto insurance coverage. It amounts to the following:
- Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 per person
- Bodily Injury Liability: $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000 per accident