With a population of 30,516, Lawrenceville is the 41st most populous place in Georgia. Lawrenceville is considered one of the best and amazing places in Georgia. It is known for its suburban feel and beautiful parks. Lawrenceville’s most notable feature is its home system. Similarly, the insurance needs of Lawrenceville are also unique.
If you live in Lawrenceville and are looking to protect your home, auto and business we will help you get insurance as per your needs. Find a trustworthy insurance agent in your location and get the insurance that you have been looking for.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Local Coverage Expertise– Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Georgia
- Auto Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance in Atlanta, Ga #2
- Car insurance in Atlanta, GA
- Homeowners insurance Agents in Georgia
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abbeville, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Acworth, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adairsville, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adel, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adrian, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Ailey, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Albany, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allenhurst, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allentown, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alma, GA
Popular Insurance Coverage in Lawrenceville
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employees Practices Liability
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Rates in Lawrenceville
Understanding the insurance rates in your location before getting a policy is very important as they vary from place to place. Here we have listed the average insurance cost of various insurance products in Lawrenceville.
Insurance TypeAverage Insurance Rates
- Car Insurance $1,420
- Homeowners Insurance $1,791
- Business Insurance $1,739
- Life Insurance $630
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is car insurance in Lawrenceville?
The average cost of car insurance in Lawrenceville, Georgia is around $126 a month and $1420 for their car insurance.
What does liability insurance cover in Lawrenceville?
Lawrenceville, Georgia law limits liability to $25,000 per person for personal injury, $50,000 per event, and $25,000 per event for property damage.
How much is business insurance in Lawrenceville?
The average business insurance rate in Lawrenceville, Georgia is $1,739 per year.
What is comprehensive insurance in Lawrenceville?
Comprehensive coverage covers all other physical damage to your vehicle caused by events such as fire, theft, flooding and vandalism except for damage caused due to accidents.
How much life insurance do I need in Lawrenceville?
According to most insurance companies, a reasonable amount for life insurance is 6 to 10 times your annual income. Multiply by 10 and if your income is $50,000 a year, choose $500,000 insurance.
What is umbrella insurance in Lawrenceville?
Umbrella insurance in Lawrenceville is an extra insurance that provides coverage beyond the limits of your current policy. Umbrella insurance is valuable when the value of your property exceeds your auto or home liability insurance limits.
What is the cheapest car insurance in Lawrenceville?
Farm Bureau offers the lowest coverage car insurance premiums in Lawrenceville, Georgia. At $562 a year, the Farm Bureau auto insurance quote is 23% cheaper than the national average and 12% cheaper than State Farm, the second cheapest insurer.