Acworth is a city in Cobb County, Georgia, United States. In 2019, Acworth had a population estimate of 22,818.
Acworth is located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains, on the shores of Lake Acworth and Lake Allatoona, hence the nickname “Lake City”. The city has a rich history, a charming downtown area, abundant outdoor recreation, a vibrant dining scene, and a thriving festivals and events scene. Acworth is he one of the best family-friendly destinations.
If you live in Acworth and you want a reliable insurance, we will help you connect with trustworthy insurance agents. They will facilitate you with the insurance policies as per your requirement.
Why Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Local Coverage Expertise– Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Georgia
- Auto Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance in Atlanta, Ga #2
- Car insurance in Atlanta, GA
- Homeowners insurance Agents in Georgia
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Abbeville, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Acworth, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adairsville, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adel, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Adrian, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Ailey, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Albany, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allenhurst, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Allentown, GA
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Near You in Alma, GA
Popular Insurance Coverages in Acworth
If you are planning to purchase insurance in Acworth you need a good understanding of the popular policies. It will help you purchase the appropriate insurance coverage at an affordable price.
- Personal property coverage
- Personal Liability Coverage
- Dwelling Coverage
- Wind/hail Coverage
- Hurricane Coverage
- Additional Living Expenses
- Auto Liability Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance
Average Insurance Cost in Acworth
Cost consideration while purchasing insurance is important. Here we have provided the average cost of various insurance types in Acworth.
Insurance TypeAverage Insurance Cost Per Year
- Home Insurance $1,181
- Auto Insurance $3,056
- Business Insurance $300 - $5,000
- Life Insurance $630
Frequently Asked Questions
How much should homeowners insurance cost in Acworth?
The average cost of homeowners insurance is $1,181 per year in Acworth.
Who offers cheapest prices for homeowners in Acworth?
Farmers offers the cheapest and affordable homeowners insurance in Acworth.
How much is auto Insurance in Acworth?
Drivers in Acworth pay an average of $3,056 for auto insurance in a year. Insuring your vehicle in Acworth will cost you about $255 a month.
What is the most common business insurance in Acworth?
The most common business insurance in Acworth is general liability.
Do I need business insurance in Acworth?
Businesses must protect their assets and employees from accidents and injuries that may occur on their premises. Acworth General Liability Insurance helps protect your business.
What is the benefit of a life insurance in Acworth?
Life insurance is a type of an investment. It helps in income replacement for years of lost wages. And also beneficial for mortgage repayments. Life insurance is useful for the repayment of other debts such as auto loans, credit cards and student loans.
What's better whole life or term in Acworth?
Whole life provides many benefits compared to a term life policy but in terms of cost term life is better as it is an affordable option. So, which type of insurance is better depends on your needs.