#OpenForBusiness We provide Property and Casualty Insurance and PEO programs for all businesses with a special emphasis on the #Franchise #Hospitality & #FoodService Industries particularly those who have heavy Workers' Compensation, General Liability or Commercial Vehicle exposures. I have put special P & C programs together for #McDonalds', #Wendys, and other Brands.
- Motor Carrier, Garage and Dealers, Truckers, Accountants Professional, Commercial Aviation, Public Official, Commercial Inland Marine, Workers Compensation Participating, Employers Liability, Fiduciary Liability
- Georgia, Roswell, 30076
It’s my job to understand you and your employees’ unique needs, so that we can put together the perfect benefits package. Whether the goal is to control costs or improve retention, we can find a plan to fit. Ask me about:ways to reward employees with benefits that increase over timedental and vision plans our new student loan repayment program that’s compatible with all 401k and 403b retirement plansI have the knowledge and tools to help you build your business, increase your revenue, retain good employees and boost employee job satisfaction.Its Doug here, a licensed insurance agent who believes in helping individuals, families, and businesses find the policies that match their requirements. I have been providing my services in Florida. If you have any insurance queries message me via message or give me a call. I would love to help you through your insurance journey.
- Georgia, Kissimmee, 34741
I am a licensed health and life agent who specialize in finding products to fit my clients needs and wants. I have health and life plans, dental, vision, hearing, pet and even plans for mental health. I will work hard to get you the best for you, your family, and your business..Dental Plans with up to $7500 annual benefits.MEC plansGuaranteed Issues Life InsuranceUniversal Life InsuranceLong Term CareBusiness protection Health Plans with up to 5million in benefits. AnnuitiesRetirement PlansCollege Fund
- Travel Trailer, Whole Life, Renters, Homeowners , Personal Boat, Mobile Homeowners, Universal Life, Credit, Auto, Supplemental
- Georgia, Marietta, 30008
- Agriculture Liability, Boiler and Machinery, Commercial Output Program, Commercial Package Excess Liability, Media Professional Liability, Auto, Workers Compensation Participating, Small Farm & Ranch, Management Liabilty, Cyber & Privacy Liability
- Georgia, Shady-dale, 31085
- Private Hangar, Product Liablity, Farm Owners, Medical Malpractice, Commercial Auto, Lawyers Professional Liability, Fidelity Bond, Motorcycle & ATV, Business Owners Policy Property, Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Georgia, Suwanee, 30024
Georgia, with more than 10 million residents, is the eighth most populous state. But along with its relatively high population comes a fairly high amount of risk. Luckily, with the proper insurance coverage, you can minimize the financial loss that might come your way.
If you’re like most people, you probably think of insurance as a painful but dubious necessity—an extravagant expense that you may not even end up needing. But in actuality, insurance gives you priceless peace of mind. And you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg as long as you find the right policy for your needs.
Whether you’re looking for a basic policy or something more comprehensive, there are lots of great agents in Georgia who are ready to help you in your search. Why not contact one of them today and get started?
Find insurance agents near your cities in Georgia
- Auto Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance Agents in Georgia
- Business Insurance in Atlanta, Ga
- Business Insurance in Atlanta, Ga #2
- Car insurance in Atlanta, GA
- Homeowners insurance Agents in Georgia
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Abbeville, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Acworth, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Adairsville, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Adel, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Adrian, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Ailey, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Albany, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Allenhurst, GA
- Insurance Agents Near Me in Allentown, GA
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Georgia
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Average Insurance Rates in Georgia
Insurance rates in Georgia tend to be slightly higher than the national average. Here are the average insurance premium rates for popular policies in Georgia:
- Car Insurance $1,638
- Home Insurance $1373
- Business Insurance $300-$5000
- Life Insurance $630
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does home insurance cost in Georgia?
The average cost of home insurance in Georgia is $1,373 per year, with $250,000 in dwelling coverage.
How do I get auto insurance in Georgia?
Auto insurance can be obtained online, over the phone, or in person from an insurance agent. The best way to shop for car insurance is to compare quotes from different insurance companies online, allowing you to quickly find the best deal for the coverage you need.
What does auto insurance cover in Georgia?
Auto insurance covers damage to your vehicle and financially protects you if you’re held liable for someone else’s injuries or damages.
What is auto comprehensive insurance in Georgia?
A comprehensive policy covers replacing or repairing your vehicle if it’s stolen or damaged in an incident other than a collision.
How much is renters insurance in Georgia?
In Georgia, the average cost of renters insurance is $243 per year or about $20 per month.
This is higher than the national average of $168.
Is renters insurance required in Georgia?
Although Georgia law does not require renters‘ insurance, some landlords may insist on it if you live in their building. Because your landlord’s insurance is not liable for any damage to your personal property, it’s generally a good idea to have at least some form of coverage.
How much is condo insurance in Georgia?
The average cost of condo insurance in Georgia is $1,012 per year, or $84 per month, for personal property coverage of $40,000 with a $1,000 deductible and liability coverage of $100,000.
Do I need business insurance in Georgia?
General Liability is the most common type of business insurance, and almost all businesses in Georgia should have it. It covers third-party bodily harm, property damage, and personal and advertising harm.
How much is business insurance in Georgia?
A typical small business in Georgia can expect to pay between $300 and $5,000 per year for general liability insurance.
What is workers compensation insurance in Georgia?
Workers’ compensation is an accident insurance program paid for by the employer. It’s designed to pay you with medical, rehabilitation, and income benefits if you are injured on the job.
Is workers compensation taxable in Georgia?
Workers compensation is not considered income under Georgia law and IRS regulations. Therefore, you are not required to claim it on any tax forms.