West Palm Beach, Florida is an ideal place for you if you’re looking to enjoy the southern coast, beautiful lake views, and its urban lifestyle. But enjoying such a scene comes with various risks you might not be well prepared for. This is where having a reliable insurance coverage comes in handy to protect your assets.
So, don’t wait until it’s too late to purchase your insurance coverage; get it now. To learn more about the various types of insurance and to set up a policy, contact a local insurance agent.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find insurance agents near your cities in Florida
- Boca Raton Insurance Agents
- Business Insurance Agents in Florida
- Cape Coral Insurance Agents
- Find Top Car Insurance Agents in Florida
- Hialeah Insurance Agents
- Homeowners Insurance Agents in Florida
- Insurance Agents in North Port, FL
- Jacksonville Insurance Agents
- Life Insurance Agents in Florida
- Miami Insurance Agents
- Ocala Insurance Agents
- Orlando Insurance Agents
- Sarasota, Fl Insurance Agents
- St. Petersburg Insurance Agents
- Tallahassee Insurance Agents
Popular Insurance Coverage in West Palm Beach
While you may require a variety of insurance policies to protect your property, you don’t need to purchase all of them. The type of insurance policy you choose is determined by your specific needs and requirements.
Some popular coverages include:
- Personal Liability
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Wind Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Property Damage Liability
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Property
- Loss of Use
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Cost in West Palm Beach
A variety of factors influence the cost of insurance in West Palm. The type of coverage you require, the amount of coverage required, and the deductible you select all influence your premium. Furthermore, where you live and drive in West Palm Beach can have an impact on how much you pay for your insurance.
The following are the average rates for various coverages:
- Homeowners Insurance $2,222
- Car Insurance $3,187
- Business Insurance $216
- Life Insurance $627
Frequently Asked Questions
What is renters insurance coverage for?
Renters insurance may cover the following situations, subject to policy limits and any deductible:
- A burglar has stolen your furniture, clothing, and electronics. Personal property insurance may cover the cost of replacing the items (special limits may apply).
- Personal property insurance may cover the cost of replacing the items (special limits may apply).
- You are liable if a visitor is injured at your home. Their medical expenses may be covered by their liability insurance.
- Water damages your apartment, forcing you to relocate while repairs are made.
- Loss of use coverage may pay for an increase in living expenses, such as lodging.
Is flooding covered by renters insurance?
Flood damage is typically not covered by your renters insurance policy. However, if the water damage is unexpected and not caused by flooding, your personal belongings may be covered.
What is the average cost of Florida homeowners' insurance?
According to a NerdWallet rate analysis, the average cost of homeowners insurance in Florida is $2,122 per year, or about $177 per month. And that figure is rising. Due to frequent natural disasters and litigation costs that insurers pass on to consumers, Florida home insurance rates have skyrocketed in recent years.
Who has the cheapest car insurance in West Pam Beach, Florida?
State Farm is the cheapest car insurance company in Florida, with an average annual rate of $2,623. On the other end of the spectrum, Allstate has the West Pam Beach’s highest rate. Its average annual auto policy costs $4,139.
How much should a life insurance policy cost in West Palm Beach?
According to most insurance companies, a reasonable amount for life insurance is six to ten times the annual salary. If you multiply your annual salary by ten, you’d choose $500,000 in coverage. Some experts advise adding an extra $100,000 in coverage per child above the 10x amount.