- Delaware, 19003
we protect you from health to wealth
- Agriculture Scheduled and Unscheduled Personal Property, Agriculture Package, Errors and Omissions (E&O), Professional Liability, Workplace Violence, Motor Carrier, Equine Liability, Workers Compensation Participating, Employers Liability, Small Farm & Ranch
- Delaware, Middletown, 19709
Chris Apuzzo has been licensed to offer insurance products since 2007. He has helped clients all of the United States. Chris has access to some of the top carriers in the US to ensure his clients are well served.
- General Liability, Condo, Business Interruption, Whole Life, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Mobile Homeowners, Homeowners , Commercial Property, Errors and Omissions (E&O), Burial and Funeral
- Delaware, Wilmington, 19810
We help local businesses and families to best manage risks in their lives. Our brokerage specializes in Auto, Property, and Commercial/Business insurance. We like to make our customer experience very efficient and simple. At Delaware Insurance Brokers we take care of the shopping for you and present the best rates. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is here to help you find the best insurance coverage for your home, auto, business, life, and more.At Delaware Insurance Brokers, we also offer Notary to the Public and Mobile Notary.
- Commercial Multi Peril, Home Based Business, Workplace Violence, Aviation Package, Wind Policy, Fiduciary Liability, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Agriculture Liability, Medical Malpractice, Trucking
- Delaware, Millsboro, 19966
- Delaware, 19003
Delaware lies in the Mid-Atlantic part of USA and is home to over 1.003 million people. Nicknamed The First State, Delaware is known for being the second smallest state, being the chemical capital of the world, and fortune 500 companies. While Delaware is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like extreme heat, coastal erosion, inland and coastal flooding, drought, and wildfires. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Delaware to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Delaware has over 1370 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Delaware to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Delaware will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Delaware
Popular Insurance Coverage in Delaware
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Delaware
Average Insurance Cost in Delaware
Average insurance rates in Delaware can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Delaware.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1700
- Homeowners Insurance $845
- Business Insurance $300-$5000
- Life Insurance $531
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Delaware?
The average cost of home insurance in Delaware is $845.
How much does car insurance cost in Delaware?
On average, car insurance costs $1700 in Delaware. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Delaware to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Delaware?
The best insurance companies in Delaware are The General Insurance, Hortica Insurance, Prudential, Direct Auto Insurance, PURE Insurance, and National General Insurance.