- Financial Institution Bonds, Agricultural Output Program, Miscellaneous Professional Liability, Workers Compensation Participating, Professional Liability, Aviation Package, Motorhome, Homeowners , Dwelling Fire, Management Liabilty
- Bethel, CT 6801
- Survivorship, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Supplemental, Universal Life, Credit, Mortgage, Variable Life, Term Life
- East-hartford, CT 6118
I specialize in life insurance, annuity, mortgage protection and final expense protection.
- Stamford, CT 6903
Marianne Policastro-Wik is a licensed insurance agent and a trusted insurance advisor who is focused on helping others, exhibiting the highest level of integrity and using a consultative approach to solving problems. Consulting with clients to thoroughly understand their needs and help them find the right insurance solutions at the right price is a cornerstone of how Marianne works. In addition to a long career as a senior leader in the insurance industry, she is also a licensed Realtor and has achieved the designation of Personal Lines Insurance Coverage Specialist. Her focus on helping others is also evident in her active support for non-profits in her community.
- Commercial Inland Marine, Medical Professional Liability, Small Commercial Package, Public Official, General Liability, Commercial Package, Agricultural Output Program, Home Based Business, Vacant Home, Motorcycle & ATV
- Wethersfield, CT 06109
Connecticut lies in the Northeastern part of USA and is home to over 3.60 million people. Nicknamed The Constitution State, Connecticut is known for its beautiful fall foliage, its cultural heritage, American cable sports channel and famous for places such as Mystic seaport, Yale University Museums and Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo. While Connecticut is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, thunderstorms, and earthquake. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Connecticut to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Connecticut has over 5010 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Connecticut to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Connecticut will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Popular Insurance Coverage in Connecticut
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Connecticut
Average Insurance Cost in Connecticut
Average insurance rates in Connecticut can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Connecticut.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1553
- Homeowners Insurance $1244
- Business Insurance $894
- Life Insurance $652--$3000
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Connecticut?
The average cost of home insurance in Connecticut is $1244.
How much does car insurance cost in Connecticut?
On average, car insurance costs $1553 in Connecticut. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Connecticut to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Connecticut?
The best insurance companies in Connecticut are Hortica Insurance, Pure Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, USAA, etc.