- Judicial, Medical Malpractice, Aircraft Products Liability, Marine Workers Compensation, Medical Professional Liability, Motor Carrier, Equine Liability, Boiler and Machinery, Business Owners Policy Property, Miscellaneous Bond
- Colorado, Greenwood-village, 80111
- Colorado, 80299
- Colorado, Colorado-springs, 80924
- Colorado, Thornton, 80241
- Colorado, Fountain, 80817
Colorado lies in the West-Central part of USA and is home to over 5.76 mil people. Nicknamed “The Centennial State”, Colorado is known for gorgeous landscapes, its wildlife, mountains, mesas, hot springs, and sand dunes. While Colorado is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like wildfires, extreme heat, and drought. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Colorado to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Colorado has over 11090 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Colorado to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Colorado will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Find Agents for Different Coverages in Colorado
Popular Insurance Coverage in Colorado
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Colorado
Average Insurance Cost in Colorado
Average insurance rates in Colorado can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Colorado.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $2121
- Homeowners Insurance $2496
- Business Insurance $400-$750
- Life Insurance $645
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Colorado?
The average cost of home insurance in Colorado is $2496.
How much does car insurance cost in Colorado?
On average, car insurance costs $ in Colorado. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Colorado to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Colorado?
The best insurance companies in Colorado are Geico, Statefarm, Travelers, Allstate, Nationwide, etc.