I’ve gotten to know many local families as an Allstate agent in Sacramento. I enjoy being a part of the community, and building local relationships is one of the best parts of my job. I know what life is like here in Sacramento – that you choose your car and your home to fit your lifestyle and your budget. I also know how important it is to do the same when it comes to insurance. I look forward to getting to know you and helping you to find the solutions that meet your needs.
- Personal Boat, Personal and Premises Liability, Condo, Dwelling Fire, Motorhome, Travel Trailer, Mobile Homeowners, Homeowners , Renters, Motorcycle & ATV
- Sacramento, CA 95825
My name is Danielle Dykes and I work as an Insurance Carriers Coordinator as a licensed and insured producer of Health, Mortgage, Life, and Term Insurance and all insurance services. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and let you know how I can assist you with any and all of your Insurance needs as well as financial planning assistance. You can reach me by calling @ ( 650) 488 -7317 or emailing me @ email@example.com. Let's schedule a time and date that is convenient for you. ????You can click the link below ???? to Read & digitally Sign a Scope of appointment form * BEFORE scheduling an appointment * ???? This is a Secure and verified collection process before any Hybrid or Telasales transactions https://producermax.com/soa/?Danielle-Dykes-3032572 . I look forward to speaking with you soon! Best, Danielle Dykes
- Aircraft Products Liability, Marine Workers Compensation, Special Multi-Peril, Employment Practices Liability, Small Commercial Package, Surety Bond, Product Liablity, Livestock, Medical Professional Liability, Personal Boat
- San-francisco, CA 94109
As your local Farmers® agent in El Cajon, CA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have 15 years of knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.Give me a call at (619) 444-1141 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.Languages Spoken: English and SpanishLicenses: CA License #: 0F26330
- Private Hangar, Directors and Officers (D&O), Public Official, Aviation Package, Commercial Package, Commercial Inland Marine, Personal Auto, Small Commercial Package, Whole Life, Railroad Protective Liability
- El-cajon, CA 92021
I help families plan their LIFE, NOW & FOREVER & protect what matters most through life insurance. First-hand experience has helped me appreciate the importance of making good life insurance choices because those choices can impact you and your family for years.; that is where my passion for helping comes from. Navigating insurance policies isn't always easy, but I aim to help families understand what insurance policies make sense for them and give them peace of mind.To review your options, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workers Compensation, Agricultural Output Program, Airport & Fixed Base Operator, Fiduciary Bond, Employers Liability, Marine Workers Compensation, License and Permit, Workplace Violence, Legal Expenses, Cargo
- Bakersfield, CA 93311
California lies in the Western part of USA and is home to over 39.24 million people. Nicknamed “The Golden State”, California is known for the Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood, and the Silicon Valley. While California is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like wildfires, extreme cold, mudslides, hurricanes, and earthquakes. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in California to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
California has over 41290 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in California to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in California will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Popular Insurance Coverage in California
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Average Insurance Cost in California
Average insurance rates in California can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in California.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $2291 (full coverage)
- Homeowners Insurance $1460
- Business Insurance $600 to $1200 per month or more
- Life Insurance $668
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in California?
The average cost of home insurance in California is $1460.
How much does car insurance cost in California?
On average, car insurance costs $$2291 (full coverage) in California. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in California to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in California?
The best insurance companies in California are Geico, Mercury, Wawanesa, Progressive, Banner Life, MassMutual, Prudential, etc.