- Survivorship, Term Life, Supplemental, Credit, Universal Life, Whole Life, Burial and Funeral, Mortgage, Variable Life
- Montgomery, AL 36106
I have been helping families and businesses in Alabama and Tennessee with their insurance needs since 1983. Give us a call to let us help you.
- Aircraft Products Liability, Livestock, Variable Life, Commercial Multi Peril, Miscellaneous Bond, Commercial Auto, Judicial, Business Interruption, Contingency, Fiduciary Liability
- Madison, AL 35758
Insurance tailored just for you and your family. Get the proper coverage so your family isn't put through a financial struggle during a time of mourning. I also offer Mortgage Protection for all new home owners.
- Term Life, Variable Life, Supplemental, Whole Life, Mortgage, Burial and Funeral, Universal Life, Survivorship, Credit
- Selma, AL 36701
- Variable Life, Livestock Mortality, Aviation Package, Aircraft Products Liability, Contingency, Management Liabilty, Excess Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Mortgage, Small Farm & Ranch
- Sylacauga, 35150
Alabama lies in the Southeastern part of USA and is home to over 5.04 million people. Nicknamed “The Cotton State”, Alabama is known for Southern hospitability, the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday,24th most populaus of U.S. states. While Alabama is a great place to call home, its residents should be wary of natural perils and day-to-day risks like severe storms, hurricanes,flooding, heat waves and drought. Hence, insurance is essential for everyone in Alabama to protect their prized assets, including businesses.
Alabama has over 7970 licensed insurance agents. If you are searching for the right coverage, you can connect with our local insurance agents in Alabama to get tailored policies designed to meet your needs and budget. Our local insurance agents in Alabama will help you determine the best type of coverage by comparing quotes from multiple carriers.
Why Choose Agency Height?
Local Coverage Expertise
Explore top agents who best understand your location, local laws, and needs.
The Power to Choose
Talk to an agent or five, the choice is yours! Get multiple quotes and pick the one you like best.
No unwanted calls. Book free consultations with only the ones you choose.
Popular Insurance Coverage in Alabama
- Personal Liability Protection
- Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Flood Insurance
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial trucking Insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Find Insurance Agents Near Your Cities in Alabama
Average Insurance Cost in Alabama
Average insurance rates in Alabama can vary depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. However, here’s what you can expect to pay for different coverage in Alabama.
Type of InsuranceAverage Premium Rates
- Car Insurance $1843
- Homeowners Insurance $1597
- Business Insurance $400$750(startup or small business)
- Life Insurance $602
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average home insurance cost in Alabama?
The average cost of home insurance in Alabama is $1597.
How much does car insurance cost in Alabama?
On average, car insurance costs $1843 in Alabama. We recommend that you consult with local insurance agents in Alabama to get an accurate estimate for your requirements.
Which are the best insurance companies in Alabama?
The best insurance companies in Alabama are Progressive, State Farm, Nationwide, Mutual of Omaha, MassMutual, Globe Life Inc, .