Assurance America Insurance Reviews 2022
Right Choice For Your Auto Insurance? | ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Assurance America Insurance Reviews: Is It The Right Choice for Your Auto Needs?
Are you wondering if Assurance America is the right choice for you? Assurance America specializes in the auto insurance category. The carrier provides full coverage auto insurance for high-risk drivers, mainly offering nonstandard auto policies. Read on to Assurance America Insurance review to know in detail about the company.
In this blog
Assurance America Overview
- Assurance America is a car insurance company that primarily caters to the non-standard market
- Headquarters in Atlanta, GA
- Assurance America serves both directly and through a network of 4000 independent insurance agents
- Founded in 1998
- Rated A+ by Better Business Bureau
Pros and Cons
What to Know About Assurance America?
Founded in 1998, Assurance America is a privately held company that provides property and casualty insurance to non-standard private automobile clients. The foundations of Assurance America are built on current technologies that capitalize on their efficiencies and provide a platform to scale for future growth.
Assurance America’s headquarter is in Atlanta, GA, and operates in Birmingham, AL, Tampa, FL, Dallas and McAllen, TX through its subsidiaries namely, Assurance America Insurance Company, Assurance America Managing General Agency, and InsureMax Insurance Company.
Suppose you are a non-standard driver with bad credit or a history of accidents and driving violations and live in any of the ten states serviced by Assurance America. In that case, you might consider getting an insurance service from Assurance. It offers insurance services through online and direct independent agents. In addition, Assurance America offers many discounts that can save policyholders money, such as multi-policy discounts, good driver discounts, and more.
Overall Reviews and Ratings of Assurance America
Here are some of the reviews and ratings given by rating agencies and customers.
Sample Reviews by Rating Agencies
Assurance America is not rated by A.M Best or any other primary financial ratings agency like JD Power or NAIC.
But Better Business Bureau (BBB) rates Assurance America A+ because it has been doing a good job at resolving customer complaints.
Sample of Customer Reviews
|Assurance America is a low-cost insurance firm. It is the only good thing about Assurance. I found Assurance from the zebra app. Payment is deducted automatically every month.||⭐⭐⭐|
|Employees of Assurance America are so polite and easy to communicate with. It is so simple to pay for your policy with a new website.||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|It takes a while for Assurance America employees to respond, and getting in touch with someone who can help you is difficult. I would advise you to keep insisting until you receive assistance with your claim. However, they covered the costs of repairing my car when involved in a collision with one of their policyholders.||⭐⭐ ⭐|
|The thing that I don’t like about Assurance is their insurance premiums rise regardless of your specific circumstances, years of devotion, or good track record.||⭐⭐|
States Serviced by Assurance America
Assurance America provides online access to auto insurance policies and insurance agreements to make it easy for policyholders to access and review their policy documents. For instance, the Assurance Florida Car Insurance Policy file provides all related policy documents and car insurance coverage available in Florida. Therefore, the ten states where Assurance America provides its services are:
- South Carolina
Assurance America Auto Insurance Coverages
Assurance America has sample auto policy contracts for each state it services on its website. While the company provides all of the standard auto insurance coverages listed below, some are only available under particular circumstances.
- Liability coverage: It generally includes bodily injury and property damage.
- Medical payments: It covers medical and burial expenses for you and your passengers up to a certain amount if the injuries were caused by accident.
- Collision and comprehensive coverage: Collision coverage pays for damage to your car in a collision with another vehicle or an object. The coverage will be subject to a deductible. Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to your vehicle or loss due to falling objects, fire, theft, vandalism, or extreme weather.
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage (AD&D): Accidental death and dismemberment coverage pays the stated benefits if a named insured person dies, is dismembered, or loses sight in a covered incident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): In the event of an accident, it pays for medical and funeral expenses for both you and your passengers up to a specific limit.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: Pays for injuries to you and your passengers and damages to your car if a person hits you with no or inadequate insurance
Agency Height Final Review
We award Assurance America a final rating of 3 out of 5 stars. Customers who need non-standard coverage to drive legally because of past issues with their driving record can consider Assurance America.
Unfortunately, reputable rating agencies have not rated Assurance America yet. However, we cannot judge the financial strength and stability of the company on this basis.
If the policies offered by this carrier fit your needs and budget, Assurance America may be a good option for specific high-risk drivers. If you live in Assurance America’s service area, you can get help evaluating the insurance company by working with a local independent insurance agent near you. You can also find other carriers by using our Agency Height directory. This directory can help you locate companies specializing in your specific coverage needs and connect you to an agent near you.